Favorite Story in Pulp Fiction

What is your favorite story in the movie- Vincent and Marsellus’s wife, The Gold Watch, or Vincent and Jules. (Dont flame me if i dont get the titles exactly correct, been a while since i seen this)

I am split on the first 2. I really love the part when Vince and Uma go on the date together, and then she od’s and he has to save her ass. But i also love the Gold Watch, mainly due to the last part when Marsellus sees Butch and then their adventure at the Pawn Shop. The thing i liked about the 2nd story is that the whole thing starts out pretty slow and is well-paced, but then busts out with the whole redneck raping samurai sword scene.

I don’t know what the chapter is (If it is a chapter) but my favorite story is the one that starts with “Ok, so tell me again about the hash bars” and ends with the first Ezekiel speech.

I enjoy the Vincent and Mia story. All of the stories are great, but this one seems to be the one that catches my eye the most. I especially love the dance sequence, it’s so infectious.

The Vince and Mia one is my fave, with “The Bonnie Situation” in second.

My absolute “fav” lol… is EZEKIEL 25:17 *washooOOow… and next to that is the gold watch

1.) The Bonnie Situation

2.) Vincent Vega and Marsellus Wallace’s wife

3.) The Gold Watch

I love them all though.

1)The Vincent and Mia story

2)Bonnie situation

3)Vincent and Jules

4)The gold watch (I dont like Butch)

The Bonnie situation. Like Tarantino said,this is Jules story and Jules f’n rules…

[quote]1.) The Bonnie Situation

2.) Vincent Vega and Marsellus Wallace’s wife

3.) The Gold Watch

I love them all though.[/quote]

same

Gold Watch all the way.

Vincent & Mia

Good Music all the way tru the story.

And that converstation during the dinner, wonderfull.

1. Vince and Mia

1. The Gold Watch
  2. The Bonnie Situation

i didnt like the bonnie situation as much as the others becuz it is mostly played for comedy and takes some of the tension out of the movie

I like Vincent and Jules a lot, but I also really like Marcellus’s Wife one…I think we all agree that The Gold Wathc is the worst…if I had to pick, I guess it’d be the Vincent and Jules one, because Samuel L. Jackson steals every scene that he is in…he was totally robbed of the Oscar.

[quote]I like Vincent and Jules a lot, but I also really like Marcellus’s Wife one…I think we all agree that The Gold Wathc is the worst…if I had to pick, I guess it’d be the Vincent and Jules one, because Samuel L. Jackson steals every scene that he is in…he was totally robbed of the Oscar.[/quote]

the order:

1. Jules & Vince
  2. Vince and Mia
  3. The Gold Watch

I love “vince&mia” and “the gold watch” because they are very different

if you would not see Vince in “the gold watch” you would never guess that this is ONE movie (of coures it is THE movie)

I don’t know why exactly but I just find the Gold Watch to be the least entertaining of the three. whenever I stick it in my dvd player to watch scenes of it over again, I never watch any of The Gold Watch…

not even the Christopher Walken monologue?

the Gold Watch if not my favorite story, is my 2nd favorite. it starts out really slow and drags a little, but then erupts in one of the best sequences in the movie-the Pawn Shop.

i like how the story starts out as one thing and completely blindsides you and turns into another completely different story

[quote]…I think we all agree that The Gold Wathc is the worst…[/quote]

Fuck that shit dude. The Gold Watch segment was my favorite. Its the most dramatic of all the stories. We really get deep down into Butch’s character that we don’t touch in the rest of the characters. IT follows a basic story outline too…it starts off introducing characters…the nthe problem arises,the Gold Watch is missing, then th things leading to the Climax which is the Pawn Show sequence…then it calms down for an ending.

Gold watch asl o has the most interesting characters I think. I love story.

The Gold Watch is all about the climax, which is probably my favorite scene in Pulp Fiction (besides Jules and Vincent’s intro in the apartment). The whole story builds up to this incredible fuckin crazy ass-rapin scene that makes everything before it worthwhile.