Favorite scene/chapter in KB 1 & 2

[quote=“Marvins_Brains”]
Fight scene in the House of Blue Leaves. I like how it goes color to B&W to color. I also love the spraying blood and dismembered limbs. Fun, fun, fun
[/quote]

I merged your topic with this one.
btw, we have a topic:
http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=599.0
where a guy talked about the reason why he don´t like the HoBL scene, maybe you wanna post there too

The House of Blue Leaves

Favorite Chapters

01.Chapter 07

02.Chapter 05

03.Chapter 01

04.Chapter 02

05.Chapter 09

06.Chapter 03

07.Chapter 10

08.Chapter 06

09.Chapter 08

10.Chapter 04

But I truely love them all.

i used to love it when kxddx’s in the karman ghia and winks in black and white and all, but i lost a taste for that.

i don’t know, really, if i like that movie much at all anymore, come to think about it. what’s you’re favorite scene if you have one?

i like when bill plays the shokuhachi and tells a campfire story i guess, but that scene makes me sad lately. i’d have to say i really really hate that movie. i really really do. why’d he have to make it in the first place? why didn’t he just remake the visit but with umaand “her intended” in a plane with a load of napalm. fuck the winking and the moments of tenderness and the supernatural kung fu and all those superfluous plotlines. you knnow what I’m saying? drop the shit on the town and go have a holiday in capri or something. knit matching hats for the next hour or something while watching heckle and jeckle,

[quote=“fattybassam”]
drop the shit on the town and go have a holiday in capri or something.
[/quote]

that’s what you should do. spare us your pointless posts

I think fattybassam has licked one too many cocks.

Oh and yeh, my favourite scene is the opening scene.

Fattybassam,

Your posts have broken various rules and therefore have been deleted. Keep the childish shit at school. If you wanna keep it up then more serious action will be taken.

Ify,

Try not to respond to trolls like him please.

[quote=“Usurper”]
Fattybassam,

Your posts have broken various rules and therefore have been deleted. Keep the childish shit at school. If you wanna keep it up then more serious action will be taken.

Ify,

Try not to respond to trolls like him please.
[/quote]

Did you know that he was actually IL_Buono?

I dont care who he is, the rules apply to everyone. :wink:

Back on topic anyway…

3) Bride versus Vernita

2) The man from Okinawa

1. the house of blue leaves

Vol 1 is awesome!

1. bride under the ground(pei mei flashback)

2. beatrix vs. o-ren

3. crazy 88’s battle

4. bride vs. elle driver

5. opening scene of vol. 1

1.The Bride and Bill meeting for the first time in months

2.The Bride and B.B. in bed

3.Hatori breaking his oath

4.The Introduction of Elle Driver

5.The Bride breaking through the coffin(Only Tarantino can direct a scene like that today)

1. The bride escaping out of the grave

2. Hanzo’s bar

3. Budd getting fired

Favorite scenes:

Bride flying to fight O-ren, the music is perfect!

The sword-fight in the club

Pai-Mei training the bride

my favorite line is:

"You are dead mommy, so… die"

and the superman speech… played wonderfully by Carradine

I also like the scene when B is trying to get out of her coffin, the music is excellent in that one…

When the bride calls O-ren out.

When those three guys walk down the steps looking like they are epileptic.

Volume 1–> The whole House of Blue Leaves massacre and when the Bride escapes from the hospital.

Volume 2–> Every scene with Budd. Elle vs Beatrix, and Bills superman speech.

When the Bride enters Bills house to find BB…uma’s acting is this scene is just great.

damn, this is my first post in like ages! whats up guys.

RAY! It’s been a while!

My two favorite parts are …

Budd getting fired and…

when Budd shoots the bride with Rock salt! Take that super bitch!!! >:(…Ah im sorry :’( im just saying that out of hate for all the superchick series/ films ect out there now but seeing it was soooo Satisfying! Thankyou budd! ;D

favourite scene would have to be from vol. 2… elle driver vs. beatrix kiddo… enough said! ;D