The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Favorite cities?

Since it’s time for holidays: which are your favorite cities?

It’s always nice when I get to visit my birthplace in Bismarck, ND. I also love laying low in Minneapolis when I make my way up there.

Well I dont have a place I really go on the Holidays but I do like to go to Panama City Beach when I get the chance(during hte summer time), it’s a real beautiful place. If you ever get the chance I recommend going you wont regret it.

STOCKHOLM!! Visby and Tallinn :stuck_out_tongue:

Of the cities I’ve been to in Europe, London is without a doubt the nicest city(if I don’t count Amsterdam where I live). It’s got such a nice atmosphere. When I walk through London I feel welcome and at home. Don’t got that in Berlin, Prague, or Paris that much. Got it a bit in Dublin but that’s such a small city…

rome, paris, antibes, london

Guadalajara, Mexico.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
STOCKHOLM!!
[/quote]
[quote=“Jelle”]
Of the cities I’ve been to in Europe, London is without a doubt the nicest city(if I don’t count Amsterdam where I live). It’s got such a nice atmosphere. When I walk through London I feel welcome and at home. Don’t got that in Berlin, Prague, or Paris that much. Got it a bit in Dublin but that’s such a small city…
[/quote]

I’ve gotta go to Europe one day.

Tokyo…and I haven’t even been there yet.

Tokyo is a paradise. School girls everywhere…

[quote=“visualsynergy”]
Tokyo…and I haven’t even been there yet.
[/quote]
[quote=“Hung Fist”]
[/quote]

Here, here. Tokyo = greatest place on Earth, Osaka is close second :smiley:

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
[/quote]

You’re seriously creeping me out.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
[/quote]

…and there you have it.

NASHVILLE,PARIS,AMSTERDAM,L.A, NYC, AND CHICAGO

Why Nashville? Great place and all but im sure it doesnt compare to all the other places you have listed.

Nashville is the birthplace of country music or somethin’ ain’t it?

Yeah i believe thats where country first got started

Anyone here ever been to sweden?

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Anyone here ever been to sweden?
[/quote]

about 15 years ago, yeah. Can hardly remember anything of it… except that it was like 2 celsius warmer than back home

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
about 15 years ago, yeah. Can hardly remember anything of it… except that it was like 2 celsius warmer than back home
[/quote]

time to revisit? :wink: