Favorite Chapter

So what is your favorite chapter in the movie? I have no doubt 5 will probably be the front runner but im still curious

It’s a tie between Chapter 5: Show down at the House of Blue Leaves, and Chapter 2: The Blood-Splattered Bride.

if anyone says something other than 5 they’re lying

but 4 is pretty damn funny. 7 times and I still laugh like it’s the first.

Um, there aren’t five chapters in Vol. 1, is there?

Although it isn’t exactly a chapter, my favorite chapter(ish) part of the movie is O-Ren’s little introduction w/ The Bride’s VO.  Starting with her title card and ending as soon as the Yakuza meeting is over.

Yes sir, there are indeed 5 chapters in volume 1

Chapter 1: 2

Chapter 2: The Blood Splattered Bride

Chapter 3: The Origin of O-Ren

Chapter 4: The Man from Okinawa

Chapter 5: Showdown at the House of Blue Leaves

Ah, OK, then consider The Origin of O-Ren my fav. chapter.

i probably liked chapter 3-4 the most actually. Although 5 chicks all ass kickable, 3and 4 just hit me in the right spot. Hanzo is awesome

My favorite chapter in the whole thing (including vol 2) is “The Cruel Tutalage of Pai Mai”

my favorite chapters are 2 and 5. i really like the scenery of the battle between the bride and o-ren. i wish my backyard looked like that, during the winter, if i snowed here.

Chapters 4 and and 5 are my favourites but I like the whole movie so it doens’t matter.

I like 5 the best but 4 is great too. It stands out from the other 4 chapters.

I can’t really remember what happens in each chapter. I really liked the anime part though and the part at the sushi bar.

The Origin of O-Ren is my favorite part.

In terms of the whole production - the Lonely Grave of Paula Schultz

I haven’t seen my favourites.

It’s a tie between:

6. Can She Bake A Cherry Pie… <— has this really be cut out? I hope not.

8. The Cruel Tutelage Of Pai Mei

I’d say chapter 5, the whole chapter was just incredible. But I also liked chapter 4, the whole sushi bar scene was brilliant. Oh, but wait, I also liked chapter 1, 2 and 3, man I just love this movie (no doubt that I’ll like vol.2 too :wink:) QT is a god!!!

I can’t believe not a lot of you guys are finding chapter 2, amongst your favorite. Especially the seen with Buck, I mean the music used, the cinematography, the directing, everything is fucking amazing. That chapter, right there is Quentin Tarantino at his best. Also when the two Texan cops the father and his son are in the chapel investigating the murders. Notice the camera cue’s to the bride, and it’s tinted because it’s in the Cop’s person of view, and he has sunglasses on. And then when he takes it off, you see the bride without the tint of sunglasses. Just nifty shit like that, make that chapter I’d say one of the best in the movie.

In Volume 1, my favorite is, of coure, chapter 5. However, chapter 2 and 4 are a close second (and third, I guess).

In the whole production, I’m really looking forward to the Lonely Grave of Paula Schultz, and the Cruel Tutiledge of Pei Mei.

vol 1: 4 and 5 man sonny chiba and the house of blue leaves kick ass so hard, besides i have a big kahuna crush on sophie¡¡¡.

from volume 2: yuki’s revenge ( why in the blue fuck did he cut that???)

and the cruel tutelage of pai mei

[quote]vol 1: 4 and 5 man sonny chiba and the house of blue leaves kick ass so hard, besides i have a big kahuna crush on sophie¡¡¡.

from volume 2: yuki’s revenge ( why in the blue fuck did he cut that???)
[/quote]

In hindsight, seeing as Quent cut the movie in half I’m sure Yuki’s revenge could have made the final cut… oh well.

If he had intended to film them as two volumes from the beginning then he very well may have done that, sux that we didnt get Yuki or the big Spaghetti Western shootout i heard he was planning - but had to cut out.