Butch "It’s a chopper, baby"

Butch’s Girlfriend "Whose chopper is that?"

Butch "Zed’s"

Butch’s Girlfriend "Who’s Zed?"

Butch “Zed’s dead baby, Zed’s dead”

yeh i like alot of the lines and i think there all really great

but this is one of the best line’s

[Jules, Vincent and Jimmie are drinking coffee in Jimmie’s kitchen]

Jules: Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster’s Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

Jimmie: Knock it off, Jules.

Jules: [pause] What?

Jimmie: I don’t need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I’m the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what’s on my mind right now? It AIN’T the coffee in my kitchen, it’s the dead nigger in my garage.

Jules: Oh, Jimmie, don’t even worry about that…

Jimmie: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?

Jules: Jimmie, you know I ain’t seen no…

Jimmie: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said Dead Nigger Storage?

Jules: [pause] No. I didn’t.

Jimmie: You know WHY you didn’t see that sign?

Jules: Why?

Jimmie: 'Cause it ain’t there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain’t my fucking business, that’s why!

Vincent: "Oh man, I just shot Marvin in the face"

The way it is said is just brilliant.

yeh that is nice line

[quote=“MissMia”]

[/quote]

Yes, that makes me laugh so hard everytime i here it. Its like he just dropped his slice of pizza or something.

“Im gonna call a coupla pipe-hitting niggers, wholl go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliars and a blowtorch. Hear me talkin, hillbilly boy!? I aint through with you by a damn sight. Im gonna get Medieval on your ass.” Marsellus Wallace.

all very good lines alot have been parody in other stuff

[quote=“Darth Maul”]
Jules : “The opression of the Sith will never return!”
[/quote]

I especially love Vincent’s response after that line

Vincent: “Idiots, on the other hand, never die”

I’ll be damned

now that’s a tasty burger

[quote=“MissMia”]

[/quote]
This is my fav too. Cus it’s such a dumb thing to say :stuck_out_tongue:

"Dorks…they look like a couple of dorks."

The great part about it is that normally, Jules and Vince would completely fuck somebody up for saying some shit like that. But in this situation, they are fucking helpless and as weak as small children.

“Aint no motherfuckin’ ballpark”

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
"Dorks…they look like a couple of dorks."

The great part about it is that normally, Jules and Vince would completely fuck somebody up for saying some shit like that. But in this situation, they are fucking helpless and as weak as small children.

“Aint no motherfuckin’ ballpark”
[/quote]
i like

mia- im gonna go and powder mynose

she does literally!! :smiley:

“Any of you fucking pricks move, and I’ll execute every motherfucking one of you!”

-she sounds so convincing.

"That gives us exactly… forty minutes to get the fuck out of Dodge. Which, if you do what I say when I say it, should be plenty. Now, you’ve got a corpse in a car, minus a head, in a garage. Take me to it."

I really like it when people say “get the fuck out of Dodge” it’s so Americana

i like “everybody be cool this is a robbery”

The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

‘‘You sound like a duck, quack quack quack…’’

’‘Tulip is much better than mongoloid’’

’‘I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good’'

Also from that scene^ I love the way Vincent said ‘‘no no no no no’’

GODDAMN I SAY GODDAMN!