Fake brands

[quote=“deliveryman”]
Right, is it also easier to punctuate and capitalize? :wink:

If you abbreviate the word “fuck” because it’s “easier,” why don’t you abbreviate:

YOU

WHY

YOUR

FOR

etc,

Or is it just swear words that you abbreviate? Heh.

Hell, you even wrote OKAY instead of OK. Hypocrite? I think so.

Nice try, though. Idiot.

[/quote]
You’re wrong. I have hotkeys for all those other words. I win again. Jeez, I’m the Helio Gracie of arguments. That was a flying armbar.

P.S.: Not to be gouche, but you guys aren’t taking what I’m saying seriously, are you? I’m just fudging around.

Yeah, me too. File closed, no harm done. At least we’re keeping this shitty topic alive.

It’s Alive!!! What is this topic about anyway?

mostle food beer and cigs and picking up names brands i did i love it thanks guys if wonderful

Ow! In that case: I fiddle that strudle ist not goping to be a good idea from another brand.

[quote=“StanrickKubley”]
You’re wrong. I have hotkeys for all those other words. I win again. Jeez, I’m the Helio Gracie of arguments. That was a flying armbar.

P.S.: Not to be gouche, but you guys aren’t taking what I’m saying seriously, are you? I’m just fudging around.
[/quote]

Whatever. Next time you want to accuse us of “sucking eachother’s dicks” you might want to drop at least the slightest hint of sarcasm, or you can expect the response that you got.

I’m done reading / responding to this thread.

thanks guy’s for all the cool brands ther so cool but is it cool if we get back to the names not the spelling :wink:

[quote=“Dman 23”]
thanks guy’s for all the cool brands ther so cool but is it cool if we get back to the names not the spelling :wink:
[/quote]

What is it exactly that you are looking for? Made up brand names? Or made up brand names used in movies in general? Or…

I’m pretty sure he wants us to create brand names for him. I’m just

waiting for the post where he asks us to write a treatment for him.

I’m pretty sure he wants us to create brand names for him. I’m just

waiting for the post where he asks us to write a treatment for him.

LOL hahahaha na ill never ask for that all i need was some names dude it’s cool if u don’t wont to :wink:

[quote=“deliveryman”]
Whatever. Next time you want to accuse us of “sucking eachother’s dicks” you might want to drop at least the slightest hint of sarcasm, or you can expect the response that you got.

I’m done reading / responding to this thread.
[/quote]
I’m sincerely sorry, deliveryman. I thought at first that you guys were playing too :slight_smile:

hey do u all have any more ;D

What are you trying to stock an entire grocery store with fake brands?

How about you give us some of the ones you’ve come up with?

LOL HAHAHA yea bro na umm some of mine let see Group 6 Cigs, Mj’s bar and grill Crack Energy drink and more :stuck_out_tongue: ;D