Elle & Bill

So we all know Elle was under Bill’s spell - but what other backstory is known about their relationship?

I don’t think Elle was under Bill’s spell as such. She had her opinions and she wasn’t afraid to make them heard. By the way she treats Bill (see hospital conversation scene) I don’t think she was under Bill’s spell, yes she did then go on to do what Bill says, but not without a fight she didn’t. Also she fuckin killed his brother, that to me suggests Elle wasn’t in love with Bill, and she just somehow wanted more power, and to be better than Beatrix hence why she decided to get together with Bill (taking Beatrix’s place). I don’t think anything else has been revealed of the history of Bill and Elle

I agree with the fact that i don’t think there is much else revealed about Elle & Bill. But i disagree about Elle being under Bill’s spell. I think she is, not as much as Bea was, but i think she is. The kinda girl, that liked him from afar, and know she’s got him she ain’t about to let ANYONE get in her way.

It’s a shame that there wasn’t more told about the relationship between Elle and Bill, but I guess the movie was long enough as is. I agree that Elle was most definately under Bill’s spell. Personally (going on what I know from the movies and the script) I think that was the root of Elle’s hatred for Beatrix. She was jealous, plain and simple. She wanted Bill, Bea had him. She wanted the attention that Bill gave to Bea and as soon as Bea was out of the picture, she was the first in line to take her place. Just because she killed Bill’s brother doesn’t mean she didn’t love Bill (she just hated Budd). The way I see it, Bea was not in a higher-ranking member of the Divas than Elle, Bill was on top and everyone else was a subordinate, so being with Bill would not give Elle more power, so her being with Bill for power would have been pointless.

Budd liked Elle, but Elle didn’t like Budd, she was into Bill.

[quote=“SteveZissou”]
Budd liked Elle, but Elle didn’t like Budd, she was into Bill.
[/quote]

But Bill was into Bea - but Bea Broke his heart (aww)

What a bloody soap opera this has turned into.

LOL, anyway, Elle will always be the odd one out…her name doesn’t start with “B”.

LOL yeah Elle’s the outcast

Isn’t the infamous Bill’s Christian name, William? Oh and what is Bill’s surname?? answers on a postcard

Yes but u never know he COULD have be christened ‘Bill’.

[quote=“Ify”]
Isn’t the infamous Bill’s Christian name, William? Oh and what is Bill’s surname?? answers on a postcard
[/quote]

Really?..what postcard ???

as for Elle, I think theres no way she was ‘under his spell’ in the romantic sense…sure she was probably attracted to him because of his power and influence, and it probably killed her to think that Bill prefered Bea over him; but she doesnt seem like the sort of gal who’d get all smiten with anyone…at the end of the day her relationship with Bill was based on jealousy, power and ambition…she did Bills biding, but she wasnt afraid to hurt him if it meant benifiting her own will, and if she thought she could get away with it (i.e. Killing Bud…plus that line “go smoke some pot ot somthing” doesnt exactly reek with affection)

I dont know, Elle just seems to much of a Badass strong Bitch to get all subserveant and goey over any guy, even if it was the charamatic Bill…

[quote=“Jot”]
Really?..what postcard ???
[/quote]

I think he means send in your answers on a postcard :slight_smile:

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I think he means send in your answers on a postcard :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yep