Elle and Pai Mei

[quote=“Killer_Bill”]I refuse to beleive pai mei died tho, he was playing dead…[/quote]
Yeah, I know it, he isn’t dead, some bitch like Elle can’t kill him.

[quote]or elle was just lying[/quote]
She WAS just lying to fuck with Kiddo, that was a mistake though, she snatched her eye out in memory of Pai Mei.

yeah but Elle is really a bitch… and enough to have killed Pai Mei. In the other hand, she really knows how to tell lies… but she can have killed pai mei too ! we never know… or we must ask QT himself… but who can do this ?

Why ask? He’d never answer anyway. And I don’t want to know it.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Why ask? He’d never answer anyway. And I don’t want to know it.
[/quote]

I suppose too that he will never answer, because he always want to keep his secrets… but it’s interesting to know if he thought about this or not. I think he’s able to think in this way, but maybe we want too much him to be original. Maybe he doesn’t simply think about this, or after he wrote it (when he saw on screen for exemple, or when he spoke with some people)…

Actually not much is really told in Kill Bill, that others think about later.

Alright. Elle killed Pai Mei. If she didn’t, it would mean nothing in the movie if she didn’t. She probably finished her training and killed him later on. It was wierd though, that in the Vol. 1 she got so mad at Bill because he told her she deserved better when she was going to inject that poison into Bea at the hospital. Then she killed Budd for thinking that he killed her in a “Texas Funeral” and said that “That woman deserved better.” I think she has alot of respect for Bill and she does look up to him as a leader because she agreed with him when he told her that Bea did in fact deserve better.

It does seem that Bill has an effect, but not control over Elle. No one has control over her, that’s proven by the way she got revenge on Pai Mei. There she was, in training, being insolent and she got her eye snatched out. So, instead of being humbled. She plots revenge and doesn’t finish her training. Remember the scene when she kills him, she is still wearing training clothes and serving him his food. Why would he allow her back if she had finished?

In the original script Elle didn’t even tell her she killed Pai Mei. I say, she lied, she’s a goddamn liar, THAT kind of bitch cannot kill Pai Mei.

Pai Mei’s Alive! It’s all a conspiracy! If KB 3 ever comes out he’ll hunt Elle down like the trecherous dog she is grrrrrrrr

Yeah but she’ll use a flying guillotine on his ass. :o

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
Yeah but she’ll use a flying guillotine on his ass. :o
[/quote]

Pai Mei looks more of the sort to use the infamous flying guillotine…but then again, Elle is blind (to an extent).

Considering Pai mei’s age he probably is too…

How do you think she explained to Bill why Pai Mei snatched her eye out? ???

She probably told him straight up being proud of it or something.

Nah, Elle’s a manupulitive lying bitch, and damn proud of it…she’d get more of a kick out of getting Bill to believe some BS sob story about her eye and getting him to comfort her, then she ever would by risking her neck telling Bill the truth…