Easy Rider (1969)

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
and TCM2 is possibly the worst film ever, get real
[/quote]

Sorry does a :slight_smile: not count as sarcasm? next time I will type it!

Anyway TCM2 has one of my all time favorite chase scene’s!

when the truck pulls in frount of the kids car and, leatherface jumps out the back with a 6 foot chainsaw taking off half that guys head! I dont care what y’all think that was excellent!

Here’s the first 8 minutes of “easy riders, raging bulls” documentary.

ifilm.com domain name is for sale. Inquire now.

I saw it a few days ago on AMC and liked it alot. Definatly one of my favorites.

I got it recorded and still havnt watched it :stuck_out_tongue: maybe I should watch it sometime.

Great soundtrack:

Steppenwolf: The Pusher

You know I’ve smoked a lot of grass

O’ Lord, I’ve popped a lot of pills

But I never touched nothin’

That my spirit could kill

You know, I’ve seen a lot of people walkin’ 'round

With tombstones in their eyes

But the pusher don’t care

Ah, if you live or if you die

God damn, The Pusher

God damn, I say The Pusher

I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man

With the love grass in his hand

Oh but the pusher is a monster

Good God, he’s not a natural man

The dealer for a nickel

Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams

Ah, but the pusher ruin your body

Lord, he’ll leave your, he’ll leave your mind to scream

God damn, The Pusher

God damn, God damn the Pusher

I said God damn, God, God damn The Pusher man

Well, now if I were the president of this land

You know, I’d declare total war on The Pusher man

I’d cut him if he stands, and I’d shoot him if he’d run

Yes I’d kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

God damn The Pusher

Gad damn The Pusher

I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

I own the soundtrack too. Awesome tunes. 8)

TCM 2: While I practically worship the original, TCM 2 is a total piece of steaming Texas cowpie. I really dont like it at all. -

do you have the collector’s edition with 2 discs and a photo album? There are some really awesome Byrds songs on there. Charlie White played guitar for them. He invented the B-bender for telecaster guitars which makes the guitar sound like a pedal-steel guitar. Pointless trivia :-</E>

No, I just have the standard edition. The CE sounds great!e

It has a lot of cool photos.

Madsen as Blonde is cool

Eastwood as the Man with no name is cool

Fonda as Captain America is DEFINITELY cool

To me its like The Harder They Come, its a classic for its time…

you can buy easy rider and taxi driver together…cant beat that for around 20 and under

The movie kicks ass, though I can’t stand the hippy scenes. You’ve got to love the cinematography by Lazslo Kovacs.

It’s all about freedom and doing what you want, and this is one of the rare movies about this topic that actually has a GENUINE feeling of freedom throughout it, it’s just made that way, you can’t really embody this in a film artificially. It’s even almost like a documentary.

i never seen this is it anything like the other 70s bikers movies like the losers and satans sadists.

I never seen it but i dont think its like one of those biker movies that where they fight, i think easy rider more about freedom

Its not an exploitation film like Hells Angels 69. The guys in it arent in a biker gang, theyre just two friends traveling on bikes. Its more of a chill out movie. You can just hang out with them as they travel around, smoke weed and meet diff people.

OO cool im probably gona check it out.

one of the best quotes from any movie:

Oh, yeah, that’s right. That’s what’s it’s all about, all right. But talkin’ about it and bein’ it, that’s two different things. I mean, it’s real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don’t ever tell anybody that they’re not free, ‘cause then they’re gonna get real busy killin’ and maimin’ to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they’re gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it’s gonna scare 'em.

they usually show this on amc and channels that are censored would it be a good idea to watch it on that or just by the dvd?

just fuckin buy the dvd man!

you GOTTA OWN it!