The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Drink References

I was just wondering how many references to beverages there are in Pulp Fiction.

5-dollar shake

Tasty Sprite

Serious Gourmet Coffee

Cheap diner coffee

Vanilla Coke

Orange Juice

Anything else?

Beer in Paris man! That’s the first one. Vince drinks Scotch, but that doesn’t really count.

Don’t forget the beer in the cinema in Amsterdam.

"Garcon! Coffee!"

and I think Fabienne, while talking about her breakfast, mentions a drink…maybe orange juice or milk…I don’t really remember

it was OJ

I thought Vince drank Rum.

[quote]I thought Vince drank Rum. [/quote]

Rum is dark-brown. The drink Vince pours is clear.

The milk in Lance’s cereal! That counts! It was dripping down his mouth and everything!

But does it cease to be a beverage when added to a cereal? Does it become merely a side dish? Am I far too anal?

Fabiane asked for a tall glass of OJ and a cup of black coffee.

That’s already here.

[quote]That’s already here.[/quote]

who… no body said that she asked for black coffee, nvm coffee was close enough

oh my god…WHO CARES what she asked for

[quote]

Rum is dark-brown.  The drink Vince pours is clear.[/quote]

Clear rums exist, dude :slight_smile:

I don’t think Vince drank rum btw

Ehrm… the drink Vincent poors at Mia’s place is NOT clear, but brown, and it’s “Mc Cleary Scotch Whisky”

[quote]Does it become merely a side dish?[/quote]

I like that thought. The milk in cereal is a side-dish. Mind-blowing. I’m not being sarcastic; I think it’s a very interesting concept, and one I’m going to be thinking about all day

[quote][quote]Does it become merely a side dish?[/quote]
I like that thought. The milk in cereal is a side-dish. Mind-blowing. I’m not being sarcastic; I think it’s a very interesting concept, and one I’m going to be thinking about all day[/quote]
Yes, it truly is one of the most powerful and intruiging concepts I have yet to see…