Dreams

A few weeks ago I had a deam that I was William Wallace and that I was being tortured. I was naked and they were like cutting me up and shit. It dragged out for ages until some guy went to cut my head off with an axe but then I woke up.

All I remember is that he had golden, blond hair, and I kept saying “Mr. Pink” to him.

It was the weirdest dream of my life.

I dreamed about Conan O’Brien last night. He was doing a weekly talk show until the 7 months departure time from his contract with NBC was up. It was so funny. He was so funny. I know I laughed out loud a few times while I was sleeping. It seemed so real.

Every sunday night I always have the strangest dreams. I dunno why but its always about torture and death.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Every sunday night I always have the strangest dreams. I dunno why but its always about torture and death.[/quote]

Oooh. Maybe it’s a sign. Quit being a douchebag to people, or you’ll be tortured and killed. Or keep being a douchebag, and the torture and kill people.

I don’t have recurrent dreams, but there’s some kind of pattern where I keep dreaming of other girls than my girlfriend, even (or especially) when I sleep with her. It’s very weird, and it’s rather disturbing but it’s always about girls that are in my head because of their hotness or after they’ve been flirting with me. It’s been a while since I haven’t dreamt of my girlfriend, it’s been almost 2 years since we’re a couple.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]I don’t have recurrent dreams, but there’s some kind of pattern where I keep dreaming of other girls than my girlfriend, even (or especially) when I sleep with her. It’s very weird, and it’s rather disturbing but it’s always about girls that are in my head because of their hotness or after they’ve been flirting with me. It’s been a while since I haven’t dreamt of my girlfriend, it’s been almost 2 years since we’re a couple.[/quote]

congratulations, you’re a man!

I watched the Blues Brothers right before I went to bed last night, so I dreamed about driving around inside a mall. Like being chased through glass walls and kiosks and shit. I was driving a Mini, and there was some old woman in the car with me. She kept bitching at me about how to drive, and it seemed like Guarding Tess mixed with Driving Miss Daisy in the Italian Job. It took forever. I just kept driving. Then I finally got her to this house where she’d be safe.

The next thing I knew, I was in the South of France on the beach, and I saw Eli Roth. I was like super happy to see him cos he was a familiar face. I was trying to explain the whole ordeal to him, but he wasn’t listening. He kept looking around and not paying attention to me. Then he yelled “SNIPER!”, and grabbed the back of my head and threw me to the ground. He said we needed to get the fuck outta Dodge. He grabbed my hand and we ran to another Mini, and I was like, “FUCK! I’m so not into this!”, cos I was still tired from the previous car chase.

I don’t know. It was crazy.

Geoi, I think you dream WAY TOO MUCH about personalities! One time I dreamed that I was IN entourage, like, with Vinnie Chase and all, it was in english. It was the first time that I had a dream in english, that made me happy. But I also freaked out when I thought I just dreamed of Entourage :o

I always dream about people I am familiar with. They won’t always be exactly who they are in real life, but I know who they are in the dream. I have like at least three dreams a week about skateboarding too. And I’m always a super rad skater in my dreams. Like ollies and lip slides and I never fall. Anyway, you dreaming about being in Entourage seems so normal to me, I once dreamt I was in the Sopranos, and there were subtitles in my dream cos a bunch of the guys were speaking Italian. I swear to God… Subtitles!

Haha, subbed dream, that’s rad!!

Don’t get me wrong, I have a lot of weird/disturbing dreams. It’s just that it never concerns celebrities or movie characters. Once, I dreamed that I hanged myself, although I’ve never felt depressed in my life. I also dreamed that my balls ached, and when I looked at them, one of them was black and rotten and I also noticed my ass wasn’t symmetrical. That was weird, don’t you think? Like, you have one ass cheek bigger than the other, and your asshole is right behind your ball sack. It’s like an elephant man ass. It really freaked me out.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]Haha, subbed dream, that’s rad!!

Don’t get me wrong, I have a lot of weird/disturbing dreams. It’s just that it never concerns celebrities or movie characters. Once, I dreamed that I hanged myself, although I’ve never felt depressed in my life. I also dreamed that my balls ached, and when I looked at them, one of them was black and rotten and I also noticed my ass wasn’t symmetrical. That was weird, don’t you think? Like, you have one ass cheek bigger than the other, and your asshole is right behind your ball sack. It’s like an elephant man ass. It really freaked me out.[/quote]

OMG! :o I'm sorry, but I LOLed at that! That's so freaky. I guess you're probably more worried about your body than I am. I just don't give too much of a shit... Though I did dream that I was learning to play guitar, and my fingers started coming apart like ground beef. Ugh.

Kevin Nealon has recently been in three dreams of mine so far, and he plays a different bad guy in each dream. Totally sinister villain. Every time.

I watch too much TV.

I really don’t know if the message was that I was worried about my body. That’s not what I took from it at all. If I was to give a shit about how I look like, my ass and balls would certainly not be the first parts I’d start worrying about. I really don’t know where that dream came from and that’s definitely something that freaked me out even more :smiley:

I have other disturbing dreams that have nothing to do with my body. For example, once I dreamed that my father was gay and dressed up as a girl at night. I caught him dressed as a girl at daylight, and he explained me everything while I insulted him and told him I was ashamed to be the son of a faggot. Imagine my face when I woke up and remembered that.

Haha! Sorry to laugh, but that is some funny shit. :laugh: I love dreams so much. You’re not alone in having fucked up dreams either. I dreamed that I had sex with my stepdad, and that thought still makes me wanna barf. And I dreamed that I shot my mom and tried to kill her because Burt Reynolds told me to. (too much television.) :stuck_out_tongue:

I think so conclusion of ANY of your dreams is that you watch too much television, haha! But I think it’s awesome :smiley:

Last saturday I went back from a party and I dreamed that I went back with 2 watches, but they weren’t mine. So I went to the party again to find MY watch, and someone gave it to me. Only, the leather wrist-band (or whatever it’s called), was replaced by something with ugly plastic pearls, yellow and red. I was so disappointed lol. And the 2 watches I had stolen at the party were fucking ugly! It really was a disappointing dream haha. I still have the perfect image of my watch, which was normal, except for the ugly pearls xD

edit: I just wanna state that I’m aware it’s not as weird as the other dreams we were talking about with Geoi, but I thought it was funny to tell anyway, because it makes no sense at all.

Haha isn’t it amazing some of the shit that your brain comes up with sometimes?

The other night I dreamt that I was with Charlie Sheen in a cafe, and I was basically telling him how awful he was. I was ranting about how Two and a Half Men isn’t even funny, and I couldn’t understand how he was the highest paid sitcom star. I told him every movie he was in, he ruined, with his terrible acting and that he should go and live a quiet life in the country and stop bothering everyone with his stupid face.

It was kinda great coz I really do hate Charlie Sheen that much, but not so much that I should be dreaming about it. :-</E> I think it kinda came from after watching an episode of Family Guy, and Brian is telling Matthew Mconaughey how awful he is. I’m just glad it wasn’t another sex dream about my ex. Makes me feel unfaithful to my current boyfriend in a way.

Hahaa. I’m glad I’m not the only one who dreams about people on TV. :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, same. I was starting to worry about myself, and whether I’ve been watching too much TV. Fuck it, I love being lazy.

I wish I had my own show, that was me bitching about other shows. The I could just be a professional Tv watcher. Kinda like The Soup, Joel McHale is hilarious.

Yeah! Haha. I’ve always wanted to get paid to watch TV. Too bad. :-</E> :laugh:

After my few taunts about your tv related dreams, it ocurred to me that, actually, I dreamed of being on Survivor at several occasions. At least 2 or 3. The last one was last night haha, as I watched episodes til 7am :confused:

I really need to apply to our french version of Survivor, I’d literally be living a dream if I was to get picked :smiley: