Dovs film school! :O

How true is it?

QT says:

Inspirational… Why waste four years at film school. I was a video store clerk. I got Dov’s audio film school shot Reservoir Dogs and Pulp fiction and launched my career as a writer who controls his scripts.

http://www.webfilmschool.com/home.htm

Scroll down, theres a box down thr whr it says “What the pros say:”

Drag your mouse over to QTs image, the text will appear.

I dont believe that! It cant be true! What do you guys say? :-X

what’s even funnier is, that they linked to us

Dov’s courses are phenomenal! I’ve taken them and I one hundred percent advocate them. What proved it to me is when I was in the process of beginning the film school crash course, I look at the curriculums for several film school, jotted the course titles down, and started buying and seeking books on those subjects of study. I continued my studies after the courses – you can never have too much education – and as I would read up on stuff, it proved how much I’d learned at Dov’s classes. It was always… okay… I learned that from Dov… I learned this from Dov…

Great courses all around!

Also, wikipedia has a lot of information when it comes to film school related topics. So much so that I bookmarked all of them under the heading “Cinema Wikipedia.”

Fun trivia…

In RESERVOIR DOGS Nice Guy Eddie says he’s going to try to get some help from “Dov.” In DEATH PROOF there’s a character named “Dov.” Coincidence?

[quote=“moviemike”]
In RESERVOIR DOGS Nice Guy Eddie says he’s going to try to get some help from “Dov.” In DEATH PROOF there’s a character named “Dov.” Coincidence?[/quote]

Im sure thats QTs homage to Dov. Just like he paid homage to his boss Lance in True Romance and Pulp Fiction.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
what’s even funnier is, that they linked to us
[/quote]

I noticed that too. That’s pretty badass. :stuck_out_tongue:

Makes one proud to be a member!

[quote=“moviemike”]
Dov’s courses are phenomenal! I’ve taken them and I one hundred percent advocate them. What proved it to me is when I was in the process of beginning the film school crash course, I look at the curriculums for several film school, jotted the course titles down, and started buying and seeking books on those subjects of study. I continued my studies after the courses – you can never have too much education – and as I would read up on stuff, it proved how much I’d learned at Dov’s classes. It was always… okay… I learned that from Dov… I learned this from Dov…

Great courses all around!

Also, wikipedia has a lot of information when it comes to film school related topics. So much so that I bookmarked all of them under the heading “Cinema Wikipedia.”

Fun trivia…

In RESERVOIR DOGS Nice Guy Eddie says he’s going to try to get some help from “Dov.” In DEATH PROOF there’s a character named “Dov.” Coincidence?

[/quote]

hey movie mike, u hav taken Dov’s courses? R they good? do u recommend them? im an aspiring film maker and im looking for film schools at the moment! anyway i dunno i still cant believe tarantino has taken tht course [:p] anyway @ Sebastian i din get u! they linkd to us? whr? [:o] Sebastian btw u shud ask tarantino bout the DOVs course [:D] SERIOUSLY!!!

I wholeheartedly recommend them!

hey mike do u use msn? need to talk to u! i hav added u n also sent u a mssg!