The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Double Feature on Friday

On Friday I plan on seeing “Basterds,” at Midnight and then seeing Shorts the first showing in the morning. Just wondering, Is anyone else? It’s an interesting QT/RR combo.

[quote=“Tls321”]
On Friday I plan on seeing “Basterds,” at Midnight and then seeing Shorts the first showing in the morning. Just wondering, Is anyone else? It’s an interesting QT/RR combo.
[/quote]

I was actually planning to see the first showing of Shorts then Inglourious Basterds later that night.

It’s so nerve racking, less than a week away!

Shorts THEN IB? You’re just talking nonsense!

I’m not planning on seeing Shorts, ever, to be honest. I haven’t seen any of RR’s kid movies, not even the Spy Kids. I wonder if I’d enjoy them.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Shorts THEN IB? You’re just talking nonsense!
[/quote]

How come?

I figure that you’re more impatient to see IB than Shorts, so I wonder why you don’t do it the other way around! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well my thing with that is that I wanna see Shorts because I really dig Robert. But I wanna see IB in a totally different way, I want the experience. I don’t wanna see that movie with some mid-day crowd. I want all the mid night geek boy crowd to fuel it. Although if there is a midnight screening I’m seeing that first.

I’m going watch IB in the morning. And then I’m going to watch IB at night. perfect double feature 8)

Yeah! Sorts starts at 10 AM in my theatre and Basterds opens at 12:45, so I can actually see both of them! ;D

A Rodriguez and Tarantino movie in my birthday! Whou woulda thought the day would come!

I saw IB at 12:00AM and shorts at 10:00AM. It was good day! O0