Do you need help with your make-out technique? quentin tarantino can help!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I will use those techniques on a woman’s plump muffin. Thanks Babiii!
[/quote]

plump muffin…nice, very nice.

This is going to sound so creepy, but I’ve never seen anyone get hit on as much as my father. He’s 55, and I have 25 year old waitresses and cashiers go on about how hot my father is. It’s just wrong. Most people ask me if he’s an actor. BUT, despite being a bit of a player, he also likes having women as friends a lot more then men. He’s a very tough guy, he’s done hard physical labor all his life, but he’s also compassionate and respectful. Because he’s such a vain bastard he always jokes about how I have such high standards because of the standards he set for me, but as much as I hate to admit it, he’s right.

Hahah…wow…

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Hahah…wow…
[/quote]

I looked for pics of you in the pics of us section but they were all gone :frowning:

[quote=“Snake Eyes”]
I looked for pics of you in the pics of us section but they were all gone :frowning:
[/quote]

Awws, I’m sorry that I missed out on some mummified kisses. ;D

[quote=“Snake Eyes”]

[/quote]

funniest shit I’ve seen all year.

[quote=“asshole from el paso”]
true story. I was playing guitar for a band called F.Co. and we were in between sets. This really pretty girl was being harassed by this guy who claimed he was a fireman. He was much larger than me and could have easily kicked my ass. I put my beer on her table and just started talking to her. The guy walked away. She said “thank you, he was really creeping me out”. I got her number and called her the next day. My wife is way out of my league. Do you want to know what worked for me? I played hard to get with her. For the first time in my life I acted like I didn’t care if she went out with me or not. After we got married she said that every guy she ever went out with followed her around like a lost puppy…so she saw me as a challenge. Anyhow, for all of you would-be casanovas out there - that’s how it’s done.
[/quote]

I learned all my shit from Swingers -

Swingers - You're So Money! - YouTube

[quote=“Scarface”]
Barbie, how many redbulls do you drink a day?
[/quote]

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg!!! seriously - - - I did that video after watching from dusk til dawn and no lie - I get soooooooooooooooo high off of my quentin!!! ohmygaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! even though he is supposed to be a total pervert, I totally fantasize about richiie gecko and in the naughty waaaaaaaaaay. like that mexican hostage they take at the beginning, I always thought to myself - why can’t that be meeee? I mean Q is like inviting her on the bedddddddd with him!!! oooo and juliette lewis ohmyga, sooo effin jealous of that hooker! myga - I loove her! she is the best ever! now whenever I go out in LA, I always wear a bikini - just in case I seeeeeeeeeee Mr. T and be like -

GHB: hey quentin, what’s up babii???

QT: we’re having a bikini contest and you just won!

oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaa - I just loooooove him!!!

and I can’t help it - if we makeout one day, I’ll probably be thinking about Quentin! It’s a disease I tell you!

xxx

GHB

[quote=“Scarface”]
I learned all my shit from Swingers -

Swingers - You're So Money! - YouTube
[/quote]

that shit don’t work. My wife was a first for me. I usually hung out in sleazy places and went home with sleazy women. One night I was on stage (I was 25 at the time) a 40 year old who looked like Cameron Diaz approached the stage “are you gonna come home and fuck me or are you just gonna stand up there and play guitar”. I actually left right there and then. I banged every barmaid in every joint we played at. It’s a wonder I didn’t get AIDS>

[quote=“blndsundoll63”]
ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmg!!! seriously - - - I did that video after watching from dusk til dawn and no lie - I get soooooooooooooooo high off of my quentin!!! ohmygaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! even though he is supposed to be a total pervert, I totally fantasize about richiie gecko and in the naughty waaaaaaaaaay. like that mexican hostage they take at the beginning, I always thought to myself - why can’t that be meeee? I mean Q is like inviting her on the bedddddddd with him!!! oooo and juliette lewis ohmyga, sooo effin jealous of that hooker! myga - I loove her! she is the best ever! now whenever I go out in LA, I always wear a bikini - just in case I seeeeeeeeeee Mr. T and be like -

GHB: hey quentin, what’s up babii???

QT: we’re having a bikini contest and you just won!

oh gaaaaaaaaaaaaa - I just loooooove him!!!

and I can’t help it - if we makeout one day, I’ll probably be thinking about Quentin! It’s a disease I tell you!

xxx

GHB
[/quote]

Please don't murder, Quentin! It's all we have! Well....for movie talk anyways. But no worries, we have PT Anderson as back up - just in case.

I wasn’t thinking the exact same thing. I swear.

Yeah, nobody was thinking the exact same thing!!! :wink:

[quote=“blndsundoll63”]

and I can’t help it - if we makeout one day, I’ll probably be thinking about Quentin![/quote]

Wanna bet?

oh scarface, I have a little cyber crush on you;)

uh-oh…you better watch out!

xxx

GHB

[quote=“blndsundoll63”]
oh scarface, I have a little cyber crush on you;)

[/quote]

That happens quite often, my dear. Stay in line and wait your turn. :-*