Disney not happy with Miramax

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattqt.htm

Ah, for fuck’s sakes… ::slight_smile:

Is this a joke?

I hope they fucking split. Disney is queer.

Then lemme guess, Disney is gonna give Mirimax a lot of shit about the content, which means no unrated Kill Bill dvd?

Disney can go fuck themselves. They haven’t done shit without the help of their smaller companies like Miramax and Pixar to keep them afloat. They owe much of their success to them. Disney knows that their own in-house movies are crap. Snow Dogs? Lizzie McGuire? Freaky Friday?

Miramax doesn’t need Disney anymore. Please, Boys and Girls love blood,gore and violence. If I had a kid, I would take him or her to see Kill Bill.

[quote]Miramax doesn’t need Disney anymore. Please, Boys and Girls love blood,gore and violence. If I had a kid, I would take him or her to see Kill Bill.[/quote]

You sure about that cuz? When you’re an older adult and mature and ready enough to have a kid, would you really let your eight-nine year old to see a cuss-and-gore fest like Kill Bill? For the sake of the kid, he’d be traumatized.

Unless by kid you mean 13, then I’d say it’s ok. But if you mean a young-young kid, then I’d have doubts.

I don’t know about traumatized. I saw die hard with a vengence in theatres when i was eight, and althought its not NEARLY as bloody as Kill Bill, its more realistic and less of a fantasy, and i was fine.

Maybe. The gore in Kill Bill isn’t realistic, it’s more comical, so it wouldnt be as traumatizing as maybe seeing Saving Private Ryan because Ryan is ultra-realistic…

I don’t know, I’m kind of split now…

Fuck those cartoon making motherfuckers. Let them stick to what they know and that is drawing fairies and faggots prancing into neverland. Miramax needs to make the move out and be unrestricted, because if there is no unrated or uncut Kill Bill, I am going to get upset!!!

[quote]Let them stick to what they know and that is drawing fairies and faggots prancing into neverland.[/quote]

LoL, I strangely agree with this statement. Fuck those fairy and faggot-drawing faggots! What has Disney done for us lately? Pixar is the only decent thing that came out in some time time, other wise, they SUCK! Mirimax should leave!!

disney is queer they havent done anything good since full metal jacket and they didnt even do that

You know what, never mind, Disney did Pirates of the Carribean, which was a fucking pimp tightass movie.

[quote]

You sure about that cuz? When you’re an older adult and mature and ready enough to have a kid, would you really let your eight-nine year old to see a cuss-and-gore fest like Kill Bill? For the sake of the kid, he’d be traumatized.

Unless by kid you mean 13, then I’d say it’s ok. But if you mean a young-young kid, then I’d have doubts.[/quote]

There wasn’t as many cuss words in this movie compared to other Tarantino films.

[quote]

There wasn’t as many cuss words in this movie compared to other Tarantino films.[/quote]

You’re missing the point, dude. Quit being so quick to correct me without a fucking point of your own. So what if there weren’t as many cusswords. There are still quite a few cunts and fucks and heads being lopped off and torsos spilled with blood. Something I wouldn’t want a little kid to see without putting it into fucking context for god’s sakes.