The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Did you know this?

[color=purple]Pardon me if there was already a topic like this, but I looked and didn’t find one.

According to greatfacts.com, all of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.

[quote=“JukeJointJezebel”]
[color=purple]Pardon me if there was already a topic like this, but I looked and didn’t find one.

According to greatfacts.com, all of the clocks in Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
[/quote]

No that isn’t true.

[quote=“Ify”]
No that isn’t true.
[/quote]

That is nothing but a big stinking sack of horse shit. I hate these retarded stoner dumbasses who think that 4:20 comes up in Pulp Fiction. Just watch the Bonnie Situation and you’ll see that Jimmy’s kitchen clock is set at the perfect time for the scene.

yeah, it’s also the international time when everyone smokes weed, apparently. Or something like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(drug_culture)

It’s more of a date, but you can’t be sure.

[quote=“MshrmCldMoFo”]
That is nothing but a big stinking sack of horse shit. I hate these retarded stoner dumbasses who think that 4:20 comes up in Pulp Fiction. Just watch the Bonnie Situation and you’ll see that Jimmy’s kitchen clock is set at the perfect time for the scene.
[/quote]

Chill the fuck out noob.

[quote=“JukeJointJezebel”]

[/quote]

Yeah, I heard a lot about this and I further researched it. It seems that the clocks in Maynard’s place are at 4:20, not all the clocks in the movie.

I think it’s only the clocks in the pawnshop