Did anyone notice

i was watching ‘four roooms’ last night for the first time in a long while and only just noticed that you can see the jackrabbit slim’s logo outside chester’s penthouse suite in ‘the man from hollywood’ segment!

it’s visible through the window when chester is talking to ted about ‘the dog catcher’. pretty bizarre!

anyone else notice this?

No I didnt but I’ll check it out tonight… Cool!

I haven’t seen the film but I am borrowing the DVD off a friend soon so I will keep my eyes peeled.

Also did you know that this movie was nominated for the prestigious MTV Movie Award Best Sandwich in a Movie? It lost out to Smoke. It also wan a Razzie…

[quote=“MissMia”]
I haven’t seen the film but I am borrowing the DVD off a friend soon so I will keep my eyes peeled.

Also did you know that this movie was nominated for the prestigious MTV Movie Award Best Sandwich in a Movie? It lost out to Smoke. It also wan a Razzie…
[/quote]
If I ever make movies, I’m gonna make movies to win MTV-popcorn. I just love Dustins speech last year…

Mtv have the coolest awards, best kiss and best fight and stuff… And they show it like 20 times so you won’t miss it!

I think that MTV awards are the low of the low, i don’t really know why famous high-profile people even bother going to it…

i didnt notice that and i LOVE The man from Hollywood, i have the VHS somewhere in the pile, i’ll check it out ASAP

[quote=“Angel”]
I think that MTV awards are the low of the low, i don’t really know why famous high-profile people even bother going to it…
[/quote]
Ha ha ha. If I was nominated I would pack my bags and go there a month before ;D

I quite like the MTV movie awards, even though they just pick the good-looking teeny bopper ‘actors’ and ‘actresses’ to win the awards instead of the people that actually deserve them, but some of the movie parodies are hilarious.

[quote=“MissMia”]
I quite like the MTV movie awards, even though they just pick the good-looking teeny bopper ‘actors’ and ‘actresses’ to win the awards instead of the people that actually deserve them, but some of the movie parodies are hilarious.
[/quote]
Dustin won last year! dont ever forget that!

The only fucked up thing is that Mean Girls won awards 2 years in a row…

The parodies are great! hahahaha

Also Kill Bill Vol 2 wan last year (Best Fight) and Uma wan the year before for Kill Bill Vol 1, but she was robbed of the honour this year by Lindsay bloody Lohan.

[quote=“MissMia”]
Also Kill Bill Vol 2 wan last year (Best Fight) and Uma wan the year before for Kill Bill Vol 1, but she was robbed of the honour this year by Lindsay bloody Lohan.
[/quote]
Oh, fuck her. I hate that girl… Liked Mean Girls when I saw it in the cinema 2 years ago, but it got to much appreciation(spelling?? :stuck_out_tongue:)… Not worth all that, no no.

It’s one of those films, once I have seen it once I have no desire to see again.

I like the MTV Movie Awards, because they gave the Best Film award to Pulp Fiction not bloody Forrest Gump, don’t get me wrong it was an alright film, but Pulp was superior by far (which is so not biased, it’s not like I am posting this on a QT fanboard!) I still consider that one of the biggest mistakes the Academy have made - Gump over Pulp.

dats nuts i gotta check this out tonight.