recently watched pulp fiction again for the first time in years and
I wanted to ask a few things:
- Do you think that Marcellus will still forgive Butch once he finds
out that Butch killed Vincent? It never occured to me before, but
Marcellus does not know that Butch shot Vincent, and Butch certainly
doesn’t volunteer the information. I know that Butch saved Marcellus’
life, but Vincent was a good friend of his… I’m not quite sure what
to make of this.
- Do you think P and HB will stop doing robberies? Will Jules’ speech
convince Pumpkin (ringo) at least, to stop his life of crime? I get
the sense that Pumpkin is deeply moved by what Jules says.
- Now that Vincent is dead, do you think Mia will tell Marcellus what
happened with the heroin?
- Why can you see Marvin’s head in the trunk when it was supposed to
have been blown apart?
- What the hell are the guys doing in the “fantasy” sequence where
Bonnie comes home? Moving the body into the house?
- Why did Marcellus go to get the donuts instead of Vincent? Vincent
is the underling, it seems silly that Marcellus went. Perhaps he just
had to take a shit?
Answers to any and all questions are requested.