Deeper meaning in Pulp Fiction?

I personally think that QT’s movies are pure entertainment, but here’s an interesting article on the deeper meanings of pulp fiction…scroll down and read…

http://forum.ingloriousbastards.nl/viewtopic.php?t=16

Most of us have known about all the ideas and themes behind Pulp Fiction for years now. But QT has said himself, he doesnt write his scripts with some big idea he wants to convey. He just tries to tell entertaining stories.

Yes, there definitely is a theme of honor and redemption in Pulp, but other than that, anything people get out of it is their own ideas.

yeah my opinion exactly…but the article sums them up…and well makes you even more aware of the fact that QT really doesnt do this shit on purpose…fuck…I think if you try you can get a deeper meaning on any fucking movie…but QT’s arent made for that…I think its a compliment though that they try and search for a deeper meaning…

wut tha fuck ?????? i cant read that shit on the link fix dat shit yo…thanx

Kill Phil

[quote]yeah my opinion exactly…but the article sums them up…and well makes you even more aware of the fact that QT really doesnt do this shit on purpose…fuck…I think if you try you can get a deeper meaning on any fucking movie…but QT’s arent made for that…I think its a compliment though that they try and search for a deeper meaning…[/quote]

Think of DAvid Lynch's films though. Hehasn't explained them to anyone, he tells us (the viewer) to think of a meaning on your own. And people do. There's so many ways to dissect Lost Highway, but since Lynch won't really tell us what it means, we're left to go by other people's theories or our own. But we'll never know for sure. So really, its all in how you look at it. To some people Pulp Fiction has something to do with all that shit listed on that website, to others, pure entertainment. Its really how you look at things.

[quote]wut tha fuck ?????? i cant read that shit on the link fix dat shit yo…thanx

ÂÂ

Kill Phil[/quote]

I second that, what the fuck maine?

PULP DOG

it’s a dutch forum…but there’s a post in english…just scroll down! and read…damn…

[quote]it’s a dutch forum…but there’s a post in english…just scroll down! and read…damn…[/quote]

Don't damn me and my bro maine!

just kidding

PULP DOG