Death Proof Vs. Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and Kill Bill

Ooh, I see you’ve got a whole file on me there. But can’t argue with the boss of the thread, can I now? Whoa, I better step back before you take that advantage and bring up more earth-shattering proof of my shameless hypocrisy

[quote=“Bleach”]
Ooh, I see you’ve got a whole file on me there. But can’t argue with the boss of the thread, can I now? Whoa, I better step back before you take that advantage and bring up more earth-shattering proof of my shameless hypocrisy
[/quote]

A whole file on you? It’s called a brain, go get one. Nice argument though, you really proved me wrong there. Well done.

Death proof was so different. I absolutley love it. AS MUCH as all others. If you want a replica, watch a bull sequel movie. Think people…70’s…'80’s…90’s…20th century…get with it~!!!

Bleach - Please, Shut the fuck up.

Just cause you used capitals

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Bleach - Please, Shut the fuck up.
[/quote]

Owned.

^^ Did I use it correctly there, Bleach?

You spelled it correctly, that’s a start

everytime i click on the link for this thread i hope that the new posts are relevant and worth reading, and i get disappointed everytime.

…then i always pop in my Sound of Music DVD to make me happy again

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
everytime i click on the link for this thread i hope that the new posts are relevant and worth reading, and i get disappointed everytime.

…then i always pop in my Sound of Music DVD to make me happy again
[/quote]

Blame Bleach. That fucker fucked this topic up with his bullshit.

Yeah, sure, that was my sinister idea all along. Look back at my first post in this thread - a real evil dude this Bleach fellow, eh? Ify, you see hostility everywhere. You shouldn’t skip those psychology classes no more, that’s for sure.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Yeah, sure, that was my sinister idea all along. Look back at my first post in this thread - a real evil dude this Bleach fellow, eh? Ify, you see hostility everywhere. You shouldn’t skip those psychology classes no more, that’s for sure.
[/quote]

Yeah, your first post was:

"Haha, what the hell Ify, you’re acting like a host of a thread or something, it looks pretty amusing. You can’t OWN a thread, haha, I’ve noticed this behaviour of yours before "

Why was there any need for that bullshit? It was completely uncalled for. Why go off topic like that? Your first post was aimed at having a go at me. You didn’t contribute anything interesting, as usual.

Now please, stay on topic or just don’t post at all, arsehole.

I don’t see hostility everywhere, only from you, because you always bring it. And yes, you’re right, I should stop skipping my lectures.

Ok, I’ll let you go to sleep tonight with the happy thought “completely and totally owned”

I don’t go to sleep thinking about you, Bleach. Sorry.

Jungle Julia:“You hear me, butterfly? Miles to go before you sleep”. And THEN… If they say that…You gotta give ‘em a lap dance.

Arlene: WHAT!?

(Shanna laughs: hahahaha)

Jungle Julia: If they buy you a drink, repeat that poem, you gotta give a lap dance.

Arlene: That’s bullshit, I ain’t givin’ ‘em nothing.

Jungle Julia: You can do it or not but if you don’t everybody in Austin is gonna think you a chicken shit. And I don’t think you want everybody in Austin to think you a chicken shit.

Arlene: I aint givin nobody a lap dance just because of what you said!.

Jungle Julia: Look, You don’t have to do it for anybody you don’t want, I said you’d to it for the first guy who says it. So, If some geek comes over tryin’ to be cool, Just tell ‘em you already did it in another place earlier. No harm, No foul, but you get a free drink out of it. But maybe a little later in the evening you’ve had a few drinks, You’re kinda loosey-goosey, you’re safe with your girls, Then some kinda cute, kinda hot, kinda sexy hysterically funny but not funny lookin’ guy comes up and says it, Then maybe you did it earlier or maybe you didn’t.

Genius dialogue, the whole scene is my favorite scene in the movie. I think Death Proof has the best dialogue Quentins ever written. Death Proof is his best movie yet.

^ Some one agrees with me. Death Proof is #1 yet. And I think Jackie Brown is a close 2nd! Don’t hate me guys for saying that, I love Pulp Fiction, but I think Death Proof and Jackie Brown is awesome. All you Kill Bill fans (including me) I have the Bride sword and everything, but as much as I love Kill Bill, and as much as I love Reservoir Dogs, Death Proof’s dialogue is the best yet, so my fav is Death Proof.

[quote=“GRINDHOUSE”]
^ Some one agrees with me. Death Proof is #1 yet. And I think Jackie Brown is a close 2nd! Don’t hate me guys for saying that, I love Pulp Fiction, but I think Death Proof and Jackie Brown is awesome. All you Kill Bill fans (including me) I have the Bride sword and everything, but as much as I love Kill Bill, and as much as I love Reservoir Dogs, Death Proof’s dialogue is the best yet, so my fav is Death Proof.
[/quote]

Haha, woah, relax dude. Nobody is going to flame you for saying you like DP better. In fact, it’s good that in your eyes QT has bettered himself. Besides, I know of a few other people that liked DP better than his other films. With me, Although I say Pulp Fiction is his greatest film, I kinda like them all equally, really. I like them all for different reasons. That’s why I don’t really like film lists because you’re forced to put one film above another when in reality it’s not as simple as that. But yeah, Death Proof fucking owns!!

Not only do I think It’s Quentin’s best written movie, I think it’s his most visually impressing film.

Also… Tracie Thoms could be the new Pam Grier.

^ Actually I can’t remember as of movies in this time range (other than Tarantino), that has a better visually impressing film. He nailed the car chase shots perfect. I love how the camera seems to be too slow for the chase and “loses” the cars, and then it seems to finally catch up.

The actors are all so great, they deliver their lines perfectly. Zoë Bell could be the female Steve McQueen. I hope she keeps up her acting. and the chicks are not only good actresses, they’re hot (Especially Mary EW). That’s a big plus. ;D

A plus is also the comedy in QT’s films, they’re funnier than most so called comedies that comes out every year. QT could easily be a comedian.