Death Proof Movie/Pop Culture Connections

nd unlike all of yous telchinal mombo jombo like spelling can not make you a good writer that comes from creativity assholes.

Alrighty then…

Shall we get back on topic?

im not the one who left it now am i?

But you do keep on and on about it and you called us all idiots and whatnot. Thanks a ton for joining to tell me and the others that. Don’t worry about what one person says and be as cool as Mr Pink.

Any way someone can clean up this thread so as it doesn’t look like a mess?

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Any way someone can clean up this thread so as it doesn’t look like a mess?
[/quote]

We’ll have to wait for Seb, cause there isn’t a mod for this section.

[quote=“Jjp”]
unlike yous im 16 and i have been practiceing to make movies since i was 11 im a tarantino enthuist but i am not like you who just sit around on your asses and dun try to do anything but talk about how good someones movie is gona be make your own you fuckin idiots.
[/quote]

Who tells you nobody was practicing here ? And to be a good director, you’ll also have to talk about cinema. Don’t feel the best here, you’ll be surprised how many people who are way more respectfull than you are and certainly way more intelligent and knowing more than you.

Now if you want to get into this community be polite, or get away.

Im sorry for the outburst but seriously im not the one who goes and starts disrespecting people for no reason. If he still got the point of the idea I was putting across why did he do it.

JJp, I apologize for my insult. I just get irritated when people start acting as if I have no clue about things like the Game of Death connection. Which is sort of funny since I was one of the first people to point that connection out to people about 3 years ago.

Someone should just delete all this BS (including my insulting post). It has nothing to do with the movie connections anyway.

Accepted, but I just wasn’t sure because every one on here talks like kill bill is the first to have that suite in it.

I was watching “The Car” on tv this morning and this movie definitely inspired Death Proof.And Im pretty sure that DP will have the orange screen like they had in the car.Also the storylines are very similar.

Could this be a reference to The Car?

No thats just a random shot of a car, and it is from Planet Terror. This topic is for Death Proof.

Note: Please dont post in here unless your 98% sure you have a connection to another movie or pop culture. This topic is all fucked up now. I wanted to make it a list of real movie/pop culture references, not a bunch of stupid bullshit. lol.

l

Well just letting it out there.I’ll keep it on Death Proof bullshit alright :slight_smile:

I feel like a kid whos trying to make a sand castle and fucking mongloids from the mental hospital keep stomping through it! LOL! :slight_smile:

Just kiddin’. Really, my main idea for this topic was for those people who were 100% sure about the connections so they c ould post them in here. If you look at the first few posts, it was going fine. Then got all funked up. to

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I feel like a kid whos trying to make a sand castle and fucking mongloids from the mental hospital keep stomping through it! LOL! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Wow. I hate when that happens.

The new trailer also reveals that one of Stuntman Mike’s cars is gonna have a JJZ 109 number plate. Guess what, that’s the same number of Steve McQueen’s Ford Mustang in Bullitt! :smiley:

POSSIBLE SPOILER AHEAD

That means that the plate on Mike’s first car is gonna reference Bullitt, whilst the plate on Mike’s second car will reference Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry. 8)

Real cool reference, ahah I didn’t even remember the number plate of McQueen in Bullitt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn Scarface you got eyes like a hawk!! :slight_smile:

Nah it’s not my eyes. It’s just that I love to analyse QT trailers frame by frame, because I just know I’m gonna find something. :slight_smile:

Did you rewatch any movie featuring a car and learn all the number plates to find out all the connections ? ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Did you rewatch any movie featuring a car and learn all the number plates to find out all the connections ? ;D
[/quote]

Wanna know a secret? I didn’t know the number plates by heart. I just typed them on google and bam! - Steve McQueen’s car showed up. But don’t tell anyone. :wink: