David Lynch

cool site!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
i adore him, i think he is a stone cold genius, Blue Velvet was a masterpiece, simple and plain, so was Mulholland Drive and Eraserhead

i just bought the special edition first season of Twin Peaks and every epsiode just blows my fucking mind, some of the best audio commentaries i have ever heard too, truth is Davi Lynch makes pure cult movies wich is hard to understand for the majority of people, myself, i worship it
[/quote]
Yeah he does rule:you need to watch Wild at heart.

My favortes

Twin Peaks(pilot-first season):Simply Lynch’s show,everything is his just people directing for him and adding small ideas. Lynch rules. I love the neo noit quality. Need to watch second season.

Eraserhead:No sense required enjoy the ride

Wild at Heart:I don’t know it just struck me. It is like a David Lynch version of True Romance. I love the movie for some reason.

Blue Velvet:I enjoy the playfullness of Twin Peaks more but I like it. Not his best movie but better than Road house. I love it a lot just for some reason I found some plot holes but I love it.

Want to see Dune,Lost Highway,Twin peaks Season 2,Industreal Syphony No 1,Hotel Room,and Muholland Drive(get the pilot at super happy fun).

I’ve seen Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive. I hated them both. Anyone can make an incoherent, pretensious, image driven movie.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
I’ve seen Lost Highway and Mulholland Drive. I hated them both. Anyone can make an incoherent, pretensious, image driven movie.
[/quote]
Dude watch Twin Peaks not really as pretentious.

I dig Lynch’s movies:

Eraserhead 3/5

Elephant man 4/5

Dune 2/5

Blue velvet 4/5

Twin peaks TV-series 4,5/5

Lost highway 3/5

Straight story 4/5

Mulholland drive 4,5/5

i love his films! yeah i’m a big fan

Wild at heart is one of my fav films ever, a great road movie/love story/crime

also love the Lost highway and Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me (i like it more than Twin Peaks TV series)

and all of his other work is really good

I’ve seen Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, and that’s it. Mulholland Drive was about dreamstates, schizophrenia, I think - Blue Velvet was about how one person can go from being almost a saint to a Satan, and Lost Highway was all about the psychogenic fugue. Lost Highway probably has the best cinematography, despite having the worst writing (in my opinion). I’ve been trying to see Eraserhead for two years, but it’s too difficult to get my hands on. Finding a copy anywhere in this town is impossible.

Lynch is a genius. End of story.

My favorites:

1. Mulholland Drive
  2. Blue Velvet
  3. Eraserhead
  4. The Elephant Man
  5. The Straight Story
  6. Wild at Heart
  7. Dune

Still need to check out “Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me” (once I finally get to see the series) and “Lost Highway.”