CSI: Grave Danger

CSI: Grabesstille (the pun got lost in the German title) at amazon.de:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.de: Günstige Preise für Elektronik & Foto, Filme, Musik, Bücher, Games, Spielzeug & mehr … ntintar-21”>http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FQJOBK/thequentintar-21</LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … =tarantino”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Thanx for the clip! :smiley:

Isnt that one of the most scary thoughts ever? Being buried alive?

Oh yeah, and especially with disgusting things crawling all over you. Quentin did an amazing job when he did that double episode.

[quote=“Luxie”]
Oh yeah, and especially with disgusting things crawling all over you. Quentin did an amazing job when he did that double episode.
[/quote]

Yeah, its like Temple of Doom (didnt you hate the bugs in the temple? Most scary stuff…) meets Kill Bill 8)

I hate all bugs! But i liked what he did with one of my fav shows. It was CSI with a Quentin touch. 8)

[quote=“Luxie”]
I hate all bugs! But i liked what he did with one of my fav shows. It was CSI with a Quentin touch. 8)
[/quote]

Everything Quentin touches just rocks!

He also did the pilot for Friends! There where 88 friends at first…he killed off 82 in the pilot :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahaha! Now you are just overdoing it! :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

There should be a topic about this :stuck_out_tongue: Which shows QT would have to do an episode of. Or just what would he do with “The Golden Girls” or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now i would LOVE to see QT do an episode of the Golden Girls ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Now i would LOVE to see QT do an episode of the Golden Girls ;D
[/quote]

Hahahaha! I love your mind! They could do like a heist or something ;D

Hehehehe, would be supercool ;D

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Hahahaha! I love your mind! They could do like a heist or something ;D
[/quote]

haha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ts7Lxp579Lg

Quentin as Elvis on the golden girls :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

Hehe, yeah, i have seen that ;D ;D

I would love to see him do an A-team episode! People actually dying on that show…;D

Hahah! I would love to see QT do and episode of Days of our Lives! Now that would be awesome! ;D

[quote=“Luxie”]
Hahah! I would love to see QT do and episode of Days of our Lives! Now that would be awesome! ;D
[/quote]

Dr drake ramoray going on a killing spree ;D

The mad doctor reanimating the patients!! ;D

After watching CSI Grave Danger I was just thinking: Damn can QT direct like a mofo! He really did an masterful job, plus all the pop culture/horror movie references were awesome!! I hope someday after he retires from making big movies he has his own TV show for awhile. Id love that!