CSI: Grave Danger

[quote=“Richard Gecko”]
oh oh i like it so

grave danger is a great danger

cool film, i like it alot

great grave scenes, fire ants eating man alive or oldman exploding in a half of the film or vision of the cuting of a dead man

great great great

it looks like a practice for QT before the Grind House job
[/quote]

That just ain’t any old man, that’s John Saxon!

John Saxon?

He appeared mostly in supporting roles, but was top-billed in his most famous film Enter the Dragon (1973), which actually starred Bruce Lee.

Saxon has also appeared in many Italian films, mainly in the spaghetti western and police thriller genres. More recently, Saxon may be best known as a supporting player in horror films, most notably Bob Clark’s underrated but highly influential Black Christmas (1974) as the relatively smart leader of a bunch of dumb cops; in Dario Argento’s Tenebrae (1982) as the writer hero’s shifty agent; and in Wes Craven’s A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) as the heroine’s father.

This the guy? ???

yes that guy

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
John Saxon?

He appeared mostly in supporting roles, but was top-billed in his most famous film Enter the Dragon (1973), which actually starred Bruce Lee.

Saxon has also appeared in many Italian films, mainly in the spaghetti western and police thriller genres. More recently, Saxon may be best known as a supporting player in horror films, most notably Bob Clark’s underrated but highly influential Black Christmas (1974) as the relatively smart leader of a bunch of dumb cops; in Dario Argento’s Tenebrae (1982) as the writer hero’s shifty agent; and in Wes Craven’s A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) as the heroine’s father.

This the guy? ???
[/quote]

Yep. He also appeared in From Dusk Till Dawn, Tarantino is a huge fan of his and something tells me he had a say in John Saxon appearing in CSI: Grave Danger.

Could anyone here, who has the Uk-dvd, post a couple of pictures of what the dvd looks like?? I would really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

this is the UK cover, if im not mistaken

yeah, the one i posted. there’s only the UK, the Canadian and the Dutch DVD. I am not aware of other countries where that DVD is being published

i watched this on tv about two weeks ago. i thought it was ok nothing special, although that was the second time i actually watched the show.

[quote=“Vince_Vega”]

[/quote]

Order this at NL.BOL.COM (netherlands):
[url=http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=1821541&siteid=41555451&bfpid=8714025508206&bfmtype=V&PrdId=1002004000119110]ORDER NOW AND SUPPORT US[/url]

The CSI Season 5 box set has a behind-the-scenes featurette called “CSI: Tarantino Style”. I’d buy the set just for that :smiley:

It’s only $54. Pretty good for a TV show box set that just came out:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ … k_code=as1”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000B8IA08/thequentintar-20?creative=327641&camp=14573&adid=0EDVSG4ZHHDG7TCR1ZFQ&link_code=as1</LINK_TEXT>

the grave danger canadian dvd is also available at amazon.com if you prefer to order from there.

it’s this link:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ … ntintar-20”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BF0CES/thequentintar-20</LINK_TEXT>

however, as an american it would be easier to order from amazon.ca directly. all others: england or holland :slight_smile:

CBS is pulling the network TV premiere of The Bourne Identity Sunday night, Feb. 26, at 9-11 in favor of CSI.

The network will rerun the two-hour Quentin Tarrantino-directed episode of the network’s top drama, which was last season’s finale.

No word on why the switch, though it could be an effort to put stronger counter-programming up against the Olympic closing ceremonies, or of not burying a theatrical premiere under Olympics and ABC’s Sunday lineup.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.broadcastingcable.com/articl … aking+News”>Nexttv | Programming| Busines | Multichannel Broadcasting + Cable | www.nexttv.com</LINK_TEXT>

THE HOT BLONDE TWINS WERE THE BEST PART OF GRAVE DANGER!!! THEY ARE SO HOT!!! >:D

saw the first half tuesday and LOVED it, recognised Quentin’s style as soon as it started, fabulous, gives great hopes for Grindhouse, second half next week, the only thing thats kind of dissapointing (but unavoidable) is that Quentin has to hold back on the violence and swearing the dialogue, when that black cop (forgot the name) is telling that story you know it would have turned out completely diffrent if the censors weren’t breathing down Quentin’s next, “i’m standing there naked like a [size=10]fucking [/size]stripper” haha, but other than that i loved it, cool to see the return of Ernie (Clark Middleton), Cabin Fever poster got a little smile, can’t wait for part 2, luckaly i’ve avoided every single spoiler

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
saw the first half tuesday and LOVED it, recognised Quentin’s style as soon as it started, fabulous, gives great hopes for Grindhouse, second half next week, the only thing thats kind of dissapointing (but unavoidable) is that Quentin has to hold back on the violence and swearing the dialogue, when that black cop (forgot the name) is telling that story you know it would have turned out completely diffrent if the censors weren’t breathing down Quentin’s next, “i’m standing there naked like a [size=10]fucking [/size]stripper” haha, but other than that i loved it, cool to see the return of Ernie (Clark Middleton), Cabin Fever poster got a little smile, can’t wait for part 2, luckaly i’ve avoided every single spoiler
[/quote]

The “fucking” you typed is too small to read, dude.

Part 2 is even better. It’s almost like KB Vol.1 & 2. The first half, a lot of shit happens, and it’s quite fast moving. The second half is more dramatic, has incredibly slow bits but also has scenes of crazy excitement.

It’s classic Tarantino and I loved it.

Did you notice how every single shot is perfect? Damn, that guy is really upping his game.

I saw it a while back on Channel 5 but it was repeated last night on LivingTV so decided to watch it again, it is really good, very Quentin and very cool 8). I like CSI but it is even better when you add Tarantino into the mix.

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]

Did you notice how every single shot is perfect? Damn, that guy is really upping his game.
[/quote]

definitly, Quentin’s training is long behind him, he can proudly call himself one of the greats now

one thing kinda kept wandering through my though, if the casket is made from glass … why not blow it to hell with the gun? (if this happends in part 2, my bad :stuck_out_tongue: )

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
definitly, Quentin’s training is long behind him, he can proudly call himself one of the greats now

one thing kinda kept wandering through my though, if the casket is made from glass … why not blow it to hell with the gun? (if this happends in part 2, my bad :stuck_out_tongue: )
[/quote]

It’s not glass, it’s plastic.

Did any of you guys see the Cabin Fever-poster in one of the houses ? Something to do with Eli Roth…?

I own and treasure the dvd dearly lol. Because I couldn’t find JUST QT’s wpisodes, sand I didn’t want to buy the whole season, since I don’t watch csi. I found it at the end though…