Crime documentaries

Can anybody recommend any good ones? You know, where they tell about real crimes, show the investigation, all the info and stuff. Like TV shows or series, I love those, but I don’t know any apart from local ones I get to see here, or Russian ones. There must be some about crime in the USA and so on. They aired this one called “The FBI Files” here, but I didn’t get to see many episodes unfortunately. Anyway, I’m looking for the likes of it and better stuff if anyone knows. It’s all really interesting.

The last really good documentary that I saw was called The Wisconsin Death Trip. I highly recommend it as it was extremely entertaining.

http://www.wisconsindeathtrip.com/

Wisconsin Death Trip (1999) - IMDb

What kind of crime are we talking about exactly here? Serial killing, the mob, drug trafficking?

anything that ain’t allowed in sunday school. This includes dog-fighting ;D

[quote=“Scarface”]
What kind of crime are we talking about exactly here? Serial killing, the mob, drug trafficking?
[/quote]

Yeah, can be anything, given that it’s exciting and makes you see the world a bit differently

Thanks for the tip Kilgore, I’ll try to find it and check it out

As regards drugs, you might want to check out Cocaine Cowboys

Cocaine Cowboys (2006) - IMDb

Haven’t seen it myself, but heard great things about it.

Oh yeah, looks amazing! About Colombians, that’s even better. "Hey, I don’t like fuckin’ Colombians, okey?"

Anyway, these crime stories are often so incredible. Like today I watched an epsiode of this series about Russian crime, always something cool, there was a bunch of teenagers who had rented Hitch’s Rope, watched together and talked how stupid the two killers were and how they’d do it clean and perfect, they even made a home video of it, it was shown. They actually started killing other youths, they’d come to their houses, usually these were friends of theirs and let them it, they’d kill them and strange them too, as a reference to the movie. They managed to get five, until were caught. Pretty crazy, considering that they were actually from good families and did well at college and everything. Just like the kids in the movie, they actually believed they were superior, and lived off the cash they got from the victims. There was a girl among them too

I saw another documentary about this mob hitman that called himself “the iceman”. Apparently he disposed of the bodies in Ice machines. The cool part of this documentary was that 90% of it was interviews with “the iceman” During the entire movie he was sucking on hard candy and talking about killing people and their families as calm as I could tell you about the last time I went fishing. :angel:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_m … elf_6.html”>http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/mass/kuklinski/himself_6.html</LINK_TEXT>

It was an hbo documentary - I’m sure you could find it if you look hard enough.

[quote=“Scarface”]
As regards drugs, you might want to check out Cocaine Cowboys

Cocaine Cowboys (2006) - IMDb

Haven’t seen it myself, but heard great things about it.
[/quote]

Oh man, it’s awesome, there’s no way you can miss it, it’s got so much amazing stuff in it, if done as a feature film it would beat the hell out of Goodfellas, I think, it’s pretty unbelievable. There was this Colombian assassin who had whacked over 20 people, telling his stories he said he and his friend went to see Scarface and they were laughing at the scene where the two hitmen are trying to shoot Tony, he said in this 100% confident voice “we’d have gotten him. There’s no way we wouldn’t have gotten him”.

I have Cocaine Cowboys on DVD. That old lady that ran the Miami drug ring was scary as hell.

Yeah they’re doing Cocaine Cowboys II entirely on her