Crazy Theory About Bride's DAughter

well well nice theory

ever seen this picture:

A better “hypothesis” (a theory is something you prove after you make a “hypothesis” - remember your science people) might be, that The Bride fell in love with someone else, and wanted out of that life of being an assassin. That is why she left. The child may or may not be Bill’s. She might have just said that in hope that Bill would spare her life and the life of her child.

I saw where the bullet hit her in the head. It wasn’t a killing shot. He did not shoot her in between the eyes. He shot her along her left temple, suggesting that maybe he had better keep her alive just a little longer, just so her child was born. So if he was the father, he could claim the child as his own.

Maybe, he had designs to raise the Bride’s child as an assassin, but she did not want that kind of life for her child. OR maybe Bill was hoping that by taking her child, the Bride might come to her senses and return to the fold. Only he did not count on her being in a coma for four years, being raped while in that coma, and waking up filled with rage, rage so deep as to make her go cold where killing was the only way imagined. To take revenge in the manner that she is doing, you would have to go cold inside. You would have to have no feeling what so ever. To serve out death, there could be no warm sympathy. Thus the Klingon Proverb. To serve revenge, you cannot have any warmth toward your enemies.

Well GUESS WHAT BILL. There is nothing more furocious than a female protecting her young.

So serve up Part Two with gusto.

(@

AJCrane

Yeah, she was fucking Ordell on the side.

[quote] so she couldnt have a 4 year old daughter?  i mean, yeah, im aware she is a black kid, but maybe thats why bill shot the bride.  her ass cheated on bill with a black guy and bills pissed off.  or maybe she wasnt going to say baby, maybe bayonett or baywejklf;dsajk;  this might explain why the bride waking up for her coma specifically 4 years later is stressed. [/quote]

I can’t believe that you startea a thread over this stupid bullshit theory. You know that Vernita’s kid is not The Bride’s and you know that Bill is the father of The Bride’s baby, so why the fuck are starting dumbass threads like this. Quit being so gay, gay, gay, gayyyyyyyy.

You do make a good point in that Vernita wasn’t pregnant in the chapel scenes, but here she has a 6 (at least) year old daughter. Of course, she could easily be a step-child. But I like your drunken thinking. :wink:

Also, I disagree about that Bill shooting Uma thing. I think he did intend to shoot to kill. That gun he was using was a hefty piece of equipment and an old-style gun. Perhaps it wasn’t accurate but when you shoot anyone in the head at point blank range, it is always the intention to kill.

I’ve seen photographs of gunshot victims before and they were killed with guns of a much smaller caliber than Bill’s. You can die from a BB pellet if aimed at the right place.

I totally agree with WOLF. This theory doesn’t make sense at all. Besides Nikki being black, why would Vernita give a shit about the Bride’s daughter?

Beaumant, you do too much thinking when you’re drunk. :slight_smile:

I wonder if Uma’s real life daughter plays her daughter in the film. She’s about 5 I think.

Vernita’s daughter is 4. She says she’s 4, it’s an actual line. Then The Bride goes, “I had a daughter, she’s be about your age right now.” Unless of course we saw a completely different movie. And for any fucktard who wants to ask otherwise, I’d say “about your age” can be 9 months or so older.

Way to start out on this forum Blackmamba. Good post. Watch out for this guy, he doesn’t hold back.

fokkin spoiler pictre :’(

4 year olds don’t go to school. Even if it was preschool, you think Vernita would just let her daughter come home from the school bus by herself?

Vernita’s daughter had to be older than that.

4 year olds goto Junior Kindergarden, I think.

Why the fuck would a girl that young lie about her age? Think before you speak dumbass.

You’r a fucking moron blackmamba. That just pisses everyone off, you never said who you were talking to. And nobody can tell because you it had nothing to do with the conversation. Don’t post here anymore. That and the line you said was not the same as the one said in the movie.

WOW BLACKMAMBA TONE IT DOWN A NOTCH NO NEED FOR ALL THAT SHIT TALKIN >:( AND T_WOLF WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO CALL THIS TOPIC GAY IF ITS SO GAY THEN DONT POST ON HERE ANYMORE >:(

O AN G THAT PIC IS SUCH A SPOILER :’(

DONT FEEL BAD BEAUMONT U HAD AN IDEA AND WANTED OTHER OPINIONS BESIDE UR DRUNKIN ONE THAT IS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT

krazy_kity, anyone with an IQ higher than tupperware would know that theory is fucking stupid.

Why would you complain about that spoiler picture? If you’ve seen the first movie, you would know that her daughter is still alive. That picture doesn’t conclude shit, it’s just you drawing your own conclusions based on a picture.

meow dman that is harsh >:( :o ya i saw the 1st movie but to me it was still a spoiler i figured it was bills mansion and that was the end scene that she had already killed bill thats how she got her kid back >:( :-/ :-*

Why the fuck all the hostility why cant we all be fucking friends and watch our fucking mouths and be friends. huh Why cant we be friends?

Vernitas daughter should be the Brides daughter?

Only one question:

In V 1 vernitas daughter saw that the Bride was killing her mum. She heard what the Bride said about her waiting for revenge. In V2 she - maybe - will see the Bride will KILL BILL.

Spoiler

Remember the pic of kiddo and the little girl in bill´s house: The same little girl (maybe 4 maybe 5 or whatever) put her arms so trustfully and friendly around the Bride? Do you really believe that? Never!

I don t thing that QT change so much from the first draft and there the Bride talk about her daughter s father.

And I don ´t believe that Bill would be so stupid to give his child to vernita, If the child is his kid he would never allowed an other person to have it. He is to smart to handle it in this way.

Maybe we see in one million years an anime called KILL V 3, the legend continue with the daughters of vernita and kiddo, who fight her mothers fight… But I see no proof that vernitas girl is the bride daughter.