Cowboys and Samurais

New flash comic book I just finished. Combines the samuria and western genres.

http://fusciart.com//C&SPart2Page1.html

Let me know what you think.

I like it a lot…is flash animation difficult to learn?

and does it take long to make a short flash movie like that?

pretty cool…only pressing next each time is irritating…

You should do the violence even more violent! maybe do a flash movie just with this samurai slashing these cowboys while they are shooting john woo style… :smiley: lol…

[quote]I like it a lot…is flash animation difficult to learn?[/quote]

It kind of is. It took me about a year to master what I wanted to do. I’m still learning new stuff as I go along. There’s alot of great books out there with tutorals to get you started.

Once you know the nuts and bolts the you can do anything your imagination comes up with.

[quote]and does it take long to make a short flash movie like that?

pretty cool…only pressing next each time is irritating…

You should do the violence even more violent! maybe do a flash movie just with this samurai slashing these cowboys while they are shooting john woo style… :smiley: lol…[/quote]

I’m working on making the buttons better. A few people have complained about this.

This one took me about 2 months to complete. I just got the script for the next one. I’ll start working on that one in a week or so. It has alot more gore and action in it.

Right now I’m into Leone alot. I like those long dragged out scenes before the violence starts.

the voices were priceless

this shits taking forever give me a quiker link

Damn, nice work, you made those drawings?

ive worked with flash and you should make it all animation instead of an animated comic book, cuase that would take away the buttons.

Use anime methods cause they really know how to cut corners and make animation on the cheap, plus, anime has become popular on these little quirks.

Look for a good screenwriter/filmmaker, sync up the film and flash animation, and viola! you veyr own Sin City-ish western!