I would say there are generally 5 elements that have defined the Tarantino movies.
- Observational mouthpiece dialogue (i.e. Madonna in RD and Big Macs in PF)
- Excessive stylized violence (i.e. torture in RD/PF, endings of DU/IB, car crash in DP and both KB’s)
- Non-linear storytelling (RD, PF, a little bit in JB and some more in the KB’s)
- Dark comedic satire (Takes on dark subjects like slavery, nazism, crime, murder, etc.)
- Revenge (KB1&2, DP, IB, DU against Bill, Stuntman Mike, Nazis and slavery alike)