Cool Quentin Tarantino Quotes

Post some cool quotes from our GOD in this Topic right here, Alright!? :smiley:

Ok, strange idea for a thread but I’ll run with it.

"Ok Ramblers, lets get rambling.

I didn’t mean from his movies i meant from his interview and stuff :slight_smile: :wink:

Well if it’s in his movies so much, I’m sure he’s said it :wink:

(That’s called a get out of jail free card)

“When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, ‘no, I went to films.’”

“Sure, Kill Bill’s a violent movie. But it’s a Tarantino movie. You don’t go to see Metallica and ask the fuckers to turn the music down.” (A personal favourite of mine)

[quote=“MissMia”]
“Sure, Kill Bill’s a violent movie. But it’s a Tarantino movie. You don’t go to see Metallica and ask the fuckers to turn the music down.” (A personal favourite of mine)
[/quote]

I like that one.

“First off, I’ve always thought of black suits as mine, so I don’t think of them as Agent Smiths – I think of them as Reservoir Dogs with less cool sunglasses. The similarities between the fight sequences never even occurred to me until I had a directors’ screening [of Kill Bill] and Luc Besson turned up with Keanu Reeves as his guest. I watched Keanu watching and suddenly I felt it. You know, my guys are all real. There’s no computer fucking around. I’m sick to death of all that shit. This is old school with fucking cameras. If I’d wanted all that computer game bullshit, I’d have gone home and stuck my dick in my Nintendo. This CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema. Movies are far too fucking expensive at the moment, and it’s killing the art form. The way it’s going, in ten years’ time it will officially be killedâ€

[quote=“Ify”]

““I’m telling you 100%… as proud as I’ve ever been on anything I’ve ever done, alright, and as proud as I’ll be on anything I’ll ever do - is like the way we kill the people in this movie. And I gotta tell ya, alright – the fact that the father bites the kid in the neck, alright, that is like… that’s… that took more balls than it took for Steven Spielberg to make Schindler’s List, alright. Am I right? In Hollywood movie terms, in mainstream movie terms, just look at this, this is great. [RR: the kid is getting munched, hahaha] They’re not even trying to suck his blood, they’re eating him ALIVE [RR laughs]. They’re eating the child actor ALIVE, alright. You don’t see that everyday at the movies, alright. That doesn’t happen in Camp Nowhere [RR laughs], that doesn’t happen in Cable Guy, they don’t eat the child alive in Twister, alright, you know [RR: Oh man]. In JAWS they don’t even eat children, ok. [RR: Hahaha, yeah, he didn’t just get killed, he got MUNCHED]. He got it worse than any of them, worse than any of them. ‘Please Kate kill me, they’re eating me alive.’â€

Really? Which part?

Near the start of the movie, you see a woman desperately looking for her kid as all the people are evacuating the water. Later on, she goes to Roy Scheider and tells him her son is dead because of him. I don’t think they show the actual attack though.

Yes, they do, you even see him getting dragged under, and blood spurts up from the water. Pretty violent for a pre-WWII Spielberg.

You may be right, it’s been a while since I last watched it.

Drexyl Spivey: “You know what we got here, muthafuckin’ Charlie Bronson.”

“He musta’ thought it was white boy day.”

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Drexyl Spivey: “You know what we got here, muthafuckin’ Charlie Bronson.”

“He musta’ thought it was white boy day.”

[/quote]

[quote=“Bad Max”]
I didn’t mean from his movies i meant from his interview and stuff :slight_smile: :wink:
[/quote]

“Anything not shot by me is unsatisfactory by definition” (when talking about Death Proof and why he doesn’t have a 2nd unit director)

Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof Philippine Premiere - YouTube

One of my favourite quotes from the man about Guy Ritchie:

“I guess I’ll have to marry Elvis Presley to get even.”

“Don’t worry about that, baby.” - QT to Jan, aka: fatass San Fransisco Movie Reviewer during Kill Bill review/interview.

The clip is on youtube, hilarious interview.

[quote=“Geoi”]
“Don’t worry about that, baby.” - QT to Jan, aka: fatass San Fransisco Movie Reviewer [/quote]

Ha ha ha! I love that clip. She thinks she can get one over QT but he just keeps shootin’ her down! That woman is so stupid its unreal.

Fuck, fucker, and mother fucker