Continuity Problem?

Hello everyone. I apologize if this has already been mentioned, I am fearful that it has, I did a couple of searches to no avail, but as the song goes, stop me if you think you’ve heard this one before.

When The Bride is explaining how O-Ren became the mob boss of Tokyo, O-Ren chops off Tanaka’s head. She then jabs her sword, letting all the blood fly off onto the adjacent guy’s face. In the very next shot, she is sheathing her sword, but there is no blood on the guy’s face anymore.

I thought you were gonna mention the fact that Lucy slices off his head which lands on the other side of the table, and starts her speech, and at the very end of the speech the head has magically teleported itself into her hand.

There is plenty of blood on the sword in every shot where it is shown being sheathed.

Another continuity error besides the magical teleporting head is that the blood is on the thing in her hair at the beginning of the scene. Either that or it’s a blood-like design.

I think you need to re-read that. He’s talking about the blood on the guys Face, not her sword. :-*

i didnt notice that but a major continuity error that always gets to me is during the gogo scene where the brides face is pretty fucked up with blood around her lips but then when she kills gogo and the chain loosens around her neck the bride’s face is perfect, no blood or nothing!