Connections In The World Of Entertainment

Tommy Lee Jones played a warden in Natural Born Killers

In Natural Born Killers you can also see Woody Harrelson

He starred in After The Sunset with Pierce Brosnan

Pierce Brosnan is a 007. So is Sean Connery

Sean says Thunderball is his favourite Bond film.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Pierce is the third actor to play James Bond in more than two films, along with Roger Moore and Sean Connery.
[/quote]
To late, max

fuck

SEAN CONNERY played in a film titled THE UNTOUCHABLES for whom original music was written for by Ennio Morricone who also wrote the soundtrack for THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY and the end credits for KILL BILL 2. He played aside ROBERT DENIRO

Robert De Niro played the Godfather, Don Corleone, as young. His son Michael Corleone was played by Al Pacino.

Al Pacino was in a film Donnie Brasco with Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp was once starring in the tv-series “21 Jumpstreet”, he also co-starred in “Sleepy hollow” with Christina Ricci

Christina Ricci auditioned for the roles of (Young) Amy in LITTLE WOMEN and Claudia in INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE. Both roles went to Kirsten Dunst instead.

Kirsten Dunst is starring in the upcoming “Marie Antoinette” which is directed by Sofia Coppola

Kirsten Dunst is like the hottest babe ever and also did a movie called Elizabethtown with Orlando Bloom

edit: Luxie stole my Kirsten Dunst fact :stuck_out_tongue: replies to her post please!

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
Kirsten Dunst is like the hottest babe ever and also did a movie called Elizabethtown with Orlando Bloom
[/quote]
Yeah, she´s soooo cute! Orlando Bloom is starring in the sequel to “Pirates of the carribean” alongside Stellan SkarsgÃ¥rd

Jennifer Connelly named her son Stellen after Stellan Skarsgård

Jennifer Connelly co-starred with Ben Kingsley in “House of sand and fog”

The Simpsons have made a episode called “Milhouse of sand and fog”

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
The Simpsons have made a episode called “Milhouse of sand and fog”
[/quote]
Ben Kingsley is the connection. Maybe i was too vague, haha

[quote=“Luxie”]
Ben Kingsley is the connection. Maybe i was too vague, haha
[/quote]
sorry didn’t see that. But i’ve nothing to say bout that :stuck_out_tongue: