The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Concerning modren music in an older setting

8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about? I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going… me I am having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by lane was stole n by a biad lady… I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.

Your forum ranking couldn’t be any more correct.

Learn to spell please.

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]
8) so any one care about the motion picture epic of the era that he was telling us about? I am curios if any one knows how his war edjucation is going… me I am having to study cambodians relation to vietnam in the war an it is very has=arsh because my new novel With wind in heaven on Pell;by lane was stole n by a biad lady… I hope it all works out for him anfd then I 'll concern myself with my own work.
[/quote]

i TOALTALIE AGREE DUED! WAR EDJUGCATION RUCKZ!

[quote=“ninteen thirty three”]
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about?

[quote=“CopperHead”]
i TOALTALIE AGREE DUED! WAR EDJUGCATION RUCKZ!
[/quote]

LMAO

You guys are mean.