Funky Fanfare â€“ Keith Mansfield
-Our Feature Presentation
The Last Race â€“ Jack Nitzsche
- Opening Credits
- Abernathy says "Let's Kill this Bastard"/ beginning of the car chase.
Baby Itâ€™s You â€“ Smith
- Mixed with a snippet of Paranoia Prima when Butterfly first sees Stuntman Mike
- At Texas Chili Parlo when Babysitter Twins walk in; Jungle Julia does her wild head bangin'/twirl and Butterfly dances with Nate
- Lee sings this accapella while listening to her Ipod.
Paranoia Prima â€“ Ennio Morricone
-Butterfly first sees Stuntman Mike outside Guero's (snippet of Baby It's You attached)
-Butterfly then sees the Death Proof car in parking lot of Texas Chili Parlor
Jeepster â€“ T Rex
- When Jungle Julia calls Lanna-Frank asking where she is and to come over already, her phone call is interrupted when someone blasts this from the jukebox and thus walks to a back room
-Song resumes in background after interruption of "Sally and Jack" and plays when they take their Chartreuse shots with Warren
Sally & Jack â€“ Pino Donaggio
- Jungle Julia and Christian Simonson text eachother after Lanna-Frank phonecall.
Good Love, Bad Love â€“ Eddie Floyd
-starts when Dov and Omar are getting Shanna-Banana another "big ass Long Island Iced Tea" and Jungle Julia a Bombay Sapphire and Tonic, no ice ;continues as we go to Butterfly out on the porch and then "Paranoia Prima" comes on
-resumes when Jungle Julia yells "warren! Six more shots of wild turkey!"
Staggolee â€“ Pacific Gas & Electric
- Stuntman Mike is eating his Nacho Grande Platter
Planning & Scheming â€“ Dialogue (Dov & Omar)
- after shot of Mike eating nacho; Staggolee in background
Stuntman Mike â€“ Dialogue (Pam, Stuntman Mike & Warren)
- When Mike offers Pam a "lift"
The Love You Save (May Be Your Own) â€“ Joe Tex
- Butterfly chooses song, shakes hips at jukebox and looks longingly at Stuntman Mike chatting with Pam; plays all the way til we see a shot of Jungle Julia's legs getting wet out on the porch.
Down In Mexico â€“ The Coasters
- The lap dance
Stinger â€“ Robert Rodriguez
100% Death Proof â€“ Dialogue (Stuntman Mike)
Hold Tight â€“ Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
- Stuntman Mike drives right into the girls car killing them.
Itâ€™s So Easy â€“ Willy DeVille
- Stuntman Mike drives up to Circle A; and then Kim's Lil' Pussy Wagon pulls up
- Plays again when Mike peels out trying to intimidate Lee and Abernathy
Twisted Nerve â€“ Bernard Hermann
- Abernathy's ringtone when Lee calls her about being in Allure
Violenza Inattesa â€“ Ennio Morricone
- Stuntman Mike is taking photos of Zoe, Lee, Abby, and Kim in parking lot
Whatever, However â€“ Dialogue (Kim & Zoe)
- girls argue about doing Ship's Mast again
Riot In Thunder Alley â€“ Eddie Beram
- Zoe starting her stunt...before the chaos
Gangster Story - Guido & Maurizio De Angelis
- After Zoe chases Mike down with a pipe and smacking him with it..the chase begins
Italia A Mano Armata - Franco Micalizzi
- Kim and Mike go off the ramp onto the freeway and climax of chase begins
Polizia Sta A Guardare - Stelvio Cipriani
- Girls chant "don't dead end, don't dead end, don't dead end"
Dragon's Claws - Chen Tsun-Chi/Chou Fook Leung
- Freezeframe ending after beating shit out of mike
Chick Habit/Laisse Tomber Les Fillesâ€“ April March