Competition for Inglorious Bastards

Last week’s German charts were: 1. Die Hard 4.0, 2. Shrek 3, 3. Ocean’s 13 and 4. Pirates of the Caribean 3.

And today the Harry Potter movie started.

I don’t think Death Proof will have a chance to do better than those five movies when it starts next week. :-</E>

[quote=“me”]
He was good in Raising arizona and Adaptation but other then that there is nothing good.
[/quote]

Let’s not forget Face/Off, Wild At Heart, Snake Eyes, 8MM, Bringing Out The Dead and Matchstick Men. Like him in all these movies.

[quote=“me”]
He was good in Raising arizona and Adaptation but other then that there is nothing good.
[/quote]

Snake Eyes.

I forgot snake eyes, he was good in that.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Let’s not forget Face/Off, …
[/quote]

One of my personal favorites.

so eventually, we all love nick cage lol :stuck_out_tongue:

And i also love Vampire’s kiss, red rock west, weather man, lord of war, rumble fish… but his best film/best performance will always be family man ahahha

According to this, Guy Ritchie is set to remake The Dirty Dozen. Haven’t seen the original or that many Guy Ritchie films, so I’ll let you guys to comment. It also says that it most likely will start shooting before June. That goes for Cell by Eli Roth too I guess.

LMAO!!! It fucking figures. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Hes such a fucking hack QT wannabe. You think he’d be doing that if QT wasnt making Inglorious Bastards? What a FUCKING BITCH. BITCHASS BITCH.

Coming Soon!

The Great Escape remake by Brett Ratner

Guns of Navarone remake by Bryan Singer (Musical version)

I figured I get a response like that. Good job, Putney.

Hey guys! Guy Ritchie is a fucking genius,without that bitch Madonna he could maybe continue concentrating on real good movies like his first two “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels” and “Snatch”.

Indeed I don´t think he wants to do it because of QT, he´s got enough talent on his own.

[quote=“Dantes Inferno”]
According to this, Guy Ritchie is set to remake The Dirty Dozen.
[/quote]

Looks like we´re getting a Guy on a mission movie here. Guy on the mission to establish himself as a respected filmmaker. i don´t care as long as it doesn´t influence IB.

QT is the guy who influences everyone else, so dont worry about that. Im pretty sure when QT writes his scripts, Guy Ritchie isnt on his mind. lol. :slight_smile:

Qt VS. GR…wasn’t that an episode of Celebrity Deathmatch? No wait, that was QT and Spike Lee?

Anyway, It should have been QT and GR! That would be so awesome! :slight_smile: