The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Competition for Inglorious Bastards

If Quentin is still serious about making Inglorious Bastards his next film, he may want to get moving on the project ASAP. It looks like Joel Silver and Zak Penn are going to be re-making The Dirty Dozen.

Inglorious Bastards isn’t the same film, but its similar enough that it could cause box office troubles if they both get released near the same time. And given the box office problems that GRINDHOUSE had, taking that risk might not be such a hot idea.

So Quentin, get moving!

-everythingtarantino.com

i just hope he doesnt get budgetary problems after the Grindhouse failure.

I think this is just a way to convey him to hurry the film up, already. ;D

That’d be very bad for QT if the both movie would be released in the same time. Or maybe it’d force QT to hurry up to direct his movie first cause Joel Silver will sure be faster than him. Or maybe it’d force him to change his script to be less like Dirty Dozen.

chances are that this wont even be a movie, but rather a mini series. In that case, he doesn’t have to worry as much because it wont be in theatres.

We want the movie. Enough of this TV shit, please. QT reads this forum, he might get ideas. :-</E>

[quote=“Scarface”]
We want the movie. Enough of this TV shit, please. QT reads this forum, he might get ideas. :-</E>
[/quote]

Ahah, RIGHT, let’s not talk about the mini serie, we want a real epic movie, we want some real QT cinema. No miniature of his talent on TV.

… Hum is that convincing enough for QT ? ;D

Perfect, lili :-*

What is he doing at the moment?

Preparing the Grindhouse dvds? Or just relaxing?

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]
How about a play on broadway ;D

[quote=“me”]
How about a play on broadway ;D
[/quote]

SHHHH![size=70]He’s listening…[/size]

[quote=“moussemaker”]
What is he doing at the moment?

Preparing the Grindhouse dvds? Or just relaxing?
[/quote]

He’s getting his dick wet.

With soap water?

A clean dick it always appreciated.

;D

He’s probably getting his dick wet in a lot of ways :slight_smile:

Over here, Death Proof is competing with The Simpsons movie next week… that’s gonna be interesting, muhahaha

I thought Simpsons movie starts 26th july, not 19th.

But I will not watch that anyway.

Other filmstarts in the Death Proof week are Vacancy, which is quite decent, and that Nicolas Cage movie with Jessica Biel, Next, which I know nothing about, but will not watch because I cannot stand Nic Cage.

I think Nicolas Cage is great actor. Why you don’t like him?

next sucks big time

but i saw it just because nick cage is one of my fav actors.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Over here, Death Proof is competing with The Simpsons movie next week… that’s gonna be interesting, muhahaha
[/quote]

Oohh…not good.

[quote=“eastern_Beauty”]
I think Nicolas Cage is great actor. Why you don’t like him?
[/quote]
He was good in Raising arizona and Adaptation but other then that there is nothing good.