Coca-Cola Company taking advantage of Grindhouse

I don’t know why some of you are so pissed off about this. It just means that Grindhouse is slowly finding its place in pop culture, that’s cool with me

thats a point of view.

now, between finding its place in pop culture, and being exploited by a big asshole company…

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]
The Coke commercial which is on TV right now here in Norway is exactly like the Grindhouse trailer. Even with the same guy doing the voice over. They clearly copied Grindhouse
[/quote]
I thought the exact same thing!

the german one:

- YouTube

damn fuckers!

haha LMAO this is great, i hope they paid rodriguez for all the FX shots

ahahah WTF

[quote=“Tristan”]
the german one:

- YouTube

damn fuckers!
[/quote]

That commerical kicked ass!

I don’t speak Denmarkish or Finlandish so these can’t really appeal to me. :wink:

You cant fight the Coca-Cola company there just too powerful… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“hyperslug”]
well it dosen’t hurt anyone now does it? by the way have anyone seen that coca cola grand theft auto lookalike trailer? it seems they are all about parodies of pop stuff at the moment
[/quote]

Oh yeah! that stuff! was ok that comercial. Ain’t seems like a parodies, they’re parodies, ya know! The coca cola in our lifes jeez how i hate the mercadotechny.

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
I don’t speak Denmarkish or Finlandish so these can’t really appeal to me. :wink:
[/quote]

I had no clue what they were saying, lol. It was a commercial worth watching ;D

There is an English version somewhere… that’s the one with the same voice guy as grindhouse

[quote=“ailemrac07”]
[/quote]

Danish and Finnish :wink:

They talk English in the commercial in Finland.

Coca Cola has been having a contest for amateur directors/cinematographers for several years now in which the winner gets to make a short film at Coke’s expense. The short film then becomes a commercial that airs before the previews at the theater. This has been going on for a while now, so I don’t see what the big surprise is. If someone already posted this answer I apologize.