Christmas Movies

Last year I got the idea to watch one movie that had something to do with christmas every day in December (well, until 24th or so). I never got to do it since I couldnt come up with 24 movies so I would like to get some help to be able to do it this year. Doesnt matter how crappy they are, just bring them on :wink:

What I have so far:

Die Hard

Die Hard 2 (let it be crap or not, still xmas, right?

Elf

Love Actually

The Family Stone

Gremlins (isnt that during christmas?)

added:

Home Alone

and thats all I could think of, tired as I am.

I always watch Home Alone during Christmas. The second I donā€™t care so much about, I watch it if I get the chance, but the first one is a must. Add that to your list

Ohh, of course! I even own it so that was a good one, thanks!

Christmas Vacation is a must. Also thereā€™s this kick ass Muppet Christmas

Movie that has pretty much every Muppet in it including Fraggle Rock. Canā€™t

remember the name of it I think it was one of those TV specials.

Hehe okay, I think I have to add Muppets Christmas Carol to my list anyway. Thanks

Bad Santa :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œJelleā€]
Bad Santa :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Ohh awesome!!! I even own that one! Thanks, it totally slipped my mind.

Jingle All The Way

National Lampoonā€™s Christmas Vacation

How the Grinch Stole Christmas

OMG! I feel so ashamedā€¦ A Jim Carrey movie that I forgot. I have to go punish myself now

Haha, and I had to be the one to tell you. I think Iā€™m more of a Jim Carrey fan than you are.

[quote=ā€œVince Vegaā€]
Haha, and I had to be the one to tell you. I think Iā€™m more of a Jim Carrey fan than you are.
[/quote]
The awesome thing is that they usually show it here on 22nd or 23rd. So I donā€™t have to remember. Go grinchyyyyyyyyyy

Trading Places

Itā€™s a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol (1951)

Scrooged

[quote=ā€œScarfaceā€]
Scrooged
[/quote]
Bill Murray?

Yep :slight_smile:

Great, then Iā€™ve seen it. Thanks, Scarface!

You so have to add Nightmare Before Christmas to that list.

[quote=ā€œJack Wolfgangā€]
You so have to add Nightmare Before Christmas to that list.
[/quote]
Awesome, thanks. Maybe I could also add Edward Scissorhands, at least the end of it :wink:

[quote=ā€œBleachā€]
I always watch Home Alone during Christmas. The second I donā€™t care so much about, I watch it if I get the chance, but the first one is a must. Add that to your list
[/quote]

Ahah do you really watch it every Christmas ? My bro and I used to watch the both almost each year. Too funny. We donā€™t anymore, but as kids, it was so a must-seen ! :smiley:

lili: you have any suggestions, or did you just feel like OT-ing my topic? :wink:

[quote=ā€œthecrazy88ā€]
lili: you have any suggestions, or did you just feel like OT-ing my topic? :wink:
[/quote]

Ahah yeah sorry, I just wanted to tell this anecdote. Well, let me think I will find something for sure ! But I was about to tell the both Burton moviesā€¦ But already told :-X