Cheerleader and Women In Prison Exploitation Films **SPOILERS**

I forget her name but the cheerleader uniform that what’s her name wears in Death Proof, is it a reference to a specific Cheerleader Exploitation film? If not, what is QT’s fav Cheerleader Exploitation film?

In Planet Terror at the military base some of the “guards” are seen watching a “Women In Prision” Exploitation film. What is/was it’s title? If it’s a faux “Women In Prision” Exploitation film clip created just for that scene then what is QT’s fav “Women In Prision” Exploitation film?

I think it is Gerardo de Leon’s Women in Cages from 1971.

That’s exactly what it is. You can actually watch the trailer on the Jackie Brown special edition DVD. It’s included there. But the extra voice over was added for Planet Terror.

What about the Cheerleader part of my question/post? Was the uniform Mary Elizabeth Winstead wearing a reference to a specific Cheerleader Exploitation film? If not, what are Q’s fav Cheerleader Exploitation films?

The Uniform Mary wore was supposed to be two Kill Bill references. Her uniform was yellow with a black trim (the Kill Bill Colors) and her squad were the Vipers (The Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad).

[quote=“SaveTheCheerleader”]
The Uniform Mary wore was supposed to be two Kill Bill references. Her uniform was yellow with a black trim (the Kill Bill Colors) and her squad were the Vipers (The Deadly Vipers Assassination Squad).
[/quote]

I thought her team was just Vipers, didn’t know it actually stood for something.

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
That’s exactly what it is. You can actually watch the trailer on the Jackie Brown special edition DVD. It’s included there. But the extra voice over was added for Planet Terror.
[/quote]

Also, was the music in the trailer in PT actually the music in the real life trailer? 'Cause it was that music played duringn the “Our Feature Presentation” card. That’s where it was taken from. I doubt that same music is actually in the real life trailer.

i think his favorite cheerler movie is The Swinging Cheerleaders.