Character basis

hey, do any of you guys know who the female characters in Pulp Fiction were based on… i can only see so many movies before the end of this week (when i have an exam) and a lot of them are still on order, and im guessing you guys will have seen more movies than i can get. i really do appreciate any help given. ;D

cheers.

You have to elaborate PJ99 ??? ??? ??? ???

sorry, i mean that what influenced him to create his characters, such as mia wallace’s hairstyle was based upon/ inlfuenced from that of Anna Karina from godards work. other examples like this is really all i need.

cheers

Well, I don’t know if this is a basis but Mia Wallace kind of reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer’s character in Scarface.

[quote]Well, I don’t know if this is a basis but Mia Wallace kind of reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer’s character in Scarface.[/quote]

Thats who she remindes me of!!!

I’ve been scratchin’ my head to the brain tryin to figure out who the hell she reminded me of.

PULP DEVIL

[quote]Well, I don’t know if this is a basis but Mia Wallace kind of reminds me of Michelle Pfeiffer’s character in Scarface.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I was gonna fuckin’ say! Did you read that off one of my ealier posts? :wink:

Nope!! ;D I just realized it after watching my Scarface DVD.