Can you help me?

For my A Level Media Coursework I have decided to have Quentin Tarantino as my topic. For this coursework to be any good I need the opinions of others, so I thought what better place to get these opinions than on this website!! Basically, I’d love it if you were to fill in this questionnaire so that I can analyse the results of them.

Thanks a lot!!

Films Directed by Quentin Tarantino

My Best Friend’s Birthday,

Reservoir Dogs,

Pulp Fiction,

Four Rooms,

Jackie Brown,

Kill Bill: Vol. 1,

Kill Bill: Vol. 2,

Sin City,

Grindhouse (Death Proof).

-------------------------------------------

Please name two memorable characters from any films directed by Quentin Tarantino (See list above), and the films that they came from:

1)

2)

Why did you choose these two characters?:

1)

2)

Now name two weaker characters from any of the films directed by Quentin Tarantino. If you cannot name the characters, then please describe them, but do name the film:

1)

2)

Why are these two characters weaker?:

1)

2)

Please name two memorable characters from any films directed by Quentin Tarantino (See list above), and the films that they came from:

1. The Bride- Kill Bill
  2. Crazy 88 with orange hair- Kill Bill

3. She’s a badass chick
  4. He kicks my ass

Now name two weaker characters from any of the films directed by Quentin Tarantino. If you cannot name the characters, then please describe them, but do name the film:
  5. cant think of any
  6. ditto

7. see above
  8. see above
  9. see above

Films Directed by Quentin Tarantino

My Best Friend’s Birthday,

Reservoir Dogs,

Pulp Fiction,

Four Rooms,

Jackie Brown,

Kill Bill: Vol. 1,

Kill Bill: Vol. 2,

Sin City,

Grindhouse (Death Proof).

-------------------------------------------

1. Beatrix ‘‘The Bride’’ Kiddo (Kill Bill volume 1&2)
  2. Stuntman Mike McKay (Death Proof)

3. Because she’s the toughest female action character i’ve ever seen. in every way. She thought she lost her child, got fucked over by Bill, got buried alive, Raped probably a couple of times (Buck & Friends) and has had alot of people trying to kill her and she did not back down or show weakness and just kept on the path to vengeance.
  4. Because I’ve haven’t seen quite an interesting sick fuck on film like Mike.

5. Vernita Green (Kill Bill Volume 1)
  6. -

7. Because she acts so tough but when she’s confronted by Bea, she tries to get out of the situation in every way possible, and she also cowardly hid a gun in her cereal box to attack Bea with.
  8. -

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 725.0.html”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php/topic,3725.0.html</LINK_TEXT>