Call of Duty 4 modern warfare

Has anyone else played this game? i brought it a month ago and have not put it down its so addictive and its easily the best first person shooter out at the moment on PS3. Its really intense the action never stops it feels really authentic and the gamelay is extremley varied also the graphics are superbly detailed anyone who has a next gen console get it now

Yeah, I’ve got this for the 360 and it fucking owns. It’s far superior to Halo 3 in every way except multiplayer gameplay. I just find that Halo 3 has much more variety and more of a fun factor on multiplayer. Furthermore, I don’t like how you can’t have “guests” playing with you online (1-3 of your buddies playing with you on your 360) as that is one of the reasons Halo 3 is so much fun.

But COD4’s graphics, sound and atmosphere blows most other FPS away. It really is incredible.

the single payer campaigne is so mindblowing and it does a really good job of telling a fairly gripping story with the playable cut scenes, teh nuke explosion blew my mind literelly lol and the ending was fantastic iv’e never really played a game this good on a console since i had my 64

COD 4 rocks. I bought it the week it came out and I play it all the time. I was hoping for a Co-op mode, but playing online and split-screen and replaying the single player keeps me entertained.

the single player mode is amazing, whats your fav mission? mine would have to be the urban levels playing as jackson or “All ghiled up” and “one shot one kill”

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
the single player mode is amazing, whats your fav mission? mine would have to be the urban levels playing as jackson or “All ghiled up” and “one shot one kill”
[/quote]

I love taking that long distance sniper kill, that’s something I’ve always wanted to do.