Call me crazy but I still wanna hear your feedback

After my first viewing, I’m tempted to say it’s my #2 favorite Tarantino film behind only Jackie Brown.

When youve watched it 50 times then come back and rank it with the others. Its new…keep that in mind

[quote=“Crazy_Hattori”]
this scene: DVD Version = extended cut. as expected.
[/quote]

what is the difference? is it longer in the US cut?

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
what is the difference? is it longer in the US cut?
[/quote]

well, watch the youtube vids. this scene is longer in the euro-version. the dvd has the extended euro-cut.

I watched the extended/unrated cut last night and really loved it. I love the extra music (Bird with Crystal Plumage and Its So Easy) and the whole B&W/Circle A sequence in the second half. The movie does feel more rounded out now. Great stuff! 8)

While I like the film overall I watched it for the second time yesterday amd the weakness of much of the dialogue was apparent. Zoe Bell is no actress either, I understand that its an exploitation movie and that a certain amount of clunkyness in the dialogue is part of its charm but the long dialogue scenes in the second half of the movie need to be severely trimmed.

The crash scene in which “Hold Tight” is used is one of my favourite tarantino moments though and Stuntman Mike was awesome in general. Tarantinos worst for sure but still the most interesting film i’ve seen this year.

Just watched the US DVD (extended version) last night and thought it flat ROCKED!!

I enjoyed the stand-alone, longer version of DEATH PROOF way more than I did the version that ran under the GRINDHOUSE moniker…and I really liked that version, too. So, I think it is safe to say that I LOVE this movie!

For what it is worth, I think this might be Quentin’s most original work, so far.

It is definitely in my top faves of his films (right behind JACKIE BROWN).

Think I might have to watch it again, tomorrow!

I still love it! I bought the Death Proof DVD but I have to say, the theater experience was way more awesome! Watching the crowds after the third and fourth viewing was a great experience.

Jackie Brown and Death Proof is top 2 Tarantino films in my mind. And for different reasons I have. I don’t know which one is 1st in my mind, and would be sliding towards Death Proof, just for the fact I have watched it like 5 times ever since I bought it! LOL!

;D I absoutely LOVED Death Proof…words cannot describe how much my colleague and I enjoyed it. We both love QT and decided while working to go and see it. So Saturday night we did, and were blown away. We think the man has done his dedicated fans very proud!!

I saw it last night! and the whole movie is awesome! effin amazing! It was the best movie experience i ever had! I havnt had this much fun ever even watching those high budgeted block busters with heavy cgi such as Die hard! It jus made me wonder y it did not do good in cinemas! QT is the best! I am going to see this movie as many times as i can till his other movie comes out! QT forever! QT don be depressd ! we support you!