California 3ABM581

Hi ya,

knows someone what the nummber “California 3ABM581” from Mr. Wulfs Acura means ?

is that a deeper meaning or coincidence?

sorry for the bad english :slight_smile:

thx for all refers.

Yid

abm could stand for alabama…

3581? maybe a date: 3-5-'81…?

maybe ;D

thanks

i don’t think it stands for anything. ITs just a damn license plate.

[quote]i don’t think it stands for anything. ITs just a damn license plate.[/quote]

Agreed. People over-analyze things too much sometimes.

You know what i hate? When people make a general statement about humanity based on one guy asking about a license plate.

I hate it when people hate the people that make general statements about humanity based on one guy asking about a license plate.

Me too.

I hate you with a passion Bad Motherfucker. You changed your pimpass avatar. That was the coolest avatar ever and now my eyes will never enjoy its blessing again. *tear :’(

If it was the seven samurai one, then i’m pissed too. I changed it so that i could put this rancid one that was really cool, but then the rancid one stopped working. So i tried to find the Mifune one, and i can’t. I’m heart broken.

EDIT: Found it! (Still hated, am i?)

Has it always looked like that? It seems…different

maybe I’m just tired or something

I’m sure it’s the same. I had it written down, but i wrote it so sloppy that i couldn’t read it. When i found it again, and saw what it said, it was the same as it was written down.

Man thats a cool avatar, keep it, man. I’m TIRED of these people changing their avatars so many times like it’s fucking musical chairs.

[quote]Has it always looked like that? It seems…different

maybe I’m just tired or something[/quote]

I think it looks different too.

I thought so at first too, but i have it written down right here.

EDIT: YOU guys were right. I searched again, and it was almost the same, just a little different. Same site and everything. Weird.

Yep, that’s the original. Good deal.

much better now

CAn I give all 3 of you guys MOST OFF-TOPIC & STUPID POSTS AWARD   ?

Oh wait, I better make one for myself too then, huh?

:wink:

no, because only Dead Nigga gives out awards

But I wanna be a Dead Nigga also!!!

ITS NOT FAIR!!!

:’(