Bruce Willis & The 4Rooms Credits

bruce was obviously in “four rooms” but was not in the credits, does anyone know whats up with that?

yeah, well, there’s a million fucking people in lots of New York scenes in New York set movies, doesn’t mean they’re in the credits. It depends on how important the character is…Willis’ character was obviously not that important and more of a cameo than a character.

Yeah, but if a famous celebrity is in the movie even for a second, they’re usually in the credits. Like Big Don. Ol Sam Jackson only had one line but he’s in the “co-starring” credits in True Romance. There’s a buncha people in that movie that had a bigger part, but weren’t gloried with the “co-starring” crown.

the bizarre thing is, that Willis’ hairdresser is credited. either it was a mistake that he was left out, or he joined last minute or he did it uncredited because he wasn’t yet member of the union or whatever

He did it as a favor to Quentin, and since it was a “favor” i would presume that he agreed not to be paid for his appearance, therefore, he had to be left out, SAG rules. Hes a member of the Guild, so they would mke the producers pay him no matter what.

[quote]the bizarre thing is, that Willis’ hairdresser is credited. either it was a mistake that he was left out, or he joined last minute or he did it uncredited because he wasn’t yet member of the union or whatever[/quote]

The man hasnt any hear.

he’s deaf?

Deaf as a bowling ball! ;D

Oh fuck, I mean hasnt hair.

he kind of did in Four Rooms

[quote=“Dead Nigga Storage.”]
Yeah, but if a famous celebrity is in the movie even for a second, they’re usually in the credits. Like Big Don. Ol Sam Jackson only had one line but he’s in the “co-starring” credits in True Romance. There’s a buncha people in that movie that had a bigger part, but weren’t gloried with the “co-starring” crown.
[/quote]

You usually don’t get credited for cameo appearances. That’s why they call it a cameo.

Bruce Willis doing cameo apearences? FOR FREE?? Oh wait you’re talking about a movie 5 years old… my bad.

You mean 9 years old