Braveheart

I reckon Braveheart is the greatest movie of all time. What do you think? It beats all Tarantino movies but then again Tarantino movies suck anyway. Mel Gibson is a better director than Quentin Tarantino.

you can’t be serious

you sad bag of shit, you should go visit the ImdB forums instead. I thought you were 16 but according to your profile you’re even younger. stop posting here you sad little troll.

Mel Gibson is no Tarantino.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Mel Gibson is no Tarantino.
[/quote]

Mel Gibson won an academy award for best director and Tarantino hasnt. You figure out who is the better director.

Like nonsse pointed out, Mr. Pink is purposely trying to start a flame war. Don’t fall for the same trick again, he’s like doing that in every topic. He’s even using the same argument. Best would be to not reply. Trolls are known to burst in flames and melt if nobody gives a shit about what they say.

[quote=“Goodfella”]
Mel Gibson won an academy award for best director and Tarantino hasnt. You figure out who is the better director.
[/quote]
so did you get banned and came back, or just started a new account?

my account got deleted by someone from the staff so im now back with a new account.

I see. Well, welcome back.

[quote=“Goodfella”]
[/quote]

Barbara Stanwyck never won an Academy Award for her acting and Cher did. You figure it out.

[quote=“Goodfella”]
[/quote]

He won a Palme D’Or. You figure it out.

[quote=“Angel”]
He won a Palme D’Or. You figure it out.
[/quote]

Wow a Palm D’Or is like so prestigious.

yes, it is very prestigeous; oscar is a pretty thing.

Never really liked this movie. :-</E>

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

You’re not the only one.

[quote=“The Svenanator”]
yes, it is very prestigeous; oscar is a pretty thing.
[/quote]

In case you couldnt tell I was being sarcastic a Palm D’Or doesnt mean shit u dumb fuckhead.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

Probably because you either are too dumb to know what the story is about or you have down syndrome.

[quote=“Goodfella”]
[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

Probably because you either are too dumb to know what the story is about or you have down syndrome.[/quote]
yeah, right. and you’re the smart one w#r

I dont see how you cannot like Braveheart.

this film is the bane of my life…Americans keep coming up to me saying how they love Braveheart cause im Irish…William Wallace is Scottish!