Blood... all over

I noticed something that I cannot explain differently :

In the House of blue leaves fight sequence, I think that the fake blood was not red but that it was just water 'cause it’s not dark and it clearly bring us back to pure fiction as it spreads all over. This is just pure action ok. But do we agree about that ? Sorry for my english… I’m as french as Sophie Fatale(who does not play so well in french by the way… the way she says her french sentence is not so natural… maybe it was on purpose… don’t know)

no its not water…but I do think it does look a lot like water…but in foreign theatres (Japan for example) there’s no black and white scenes in the film because they are not as strict on gore and shit as in the USA and other countries who would probably slap an NC-17 rating on the film. When it comes out on DVD there will be an rated version

Do you look like Sofie Fatale? Ah forget it, you’re a guy. Bienvenu :slight_smile:

isnt she fluent in japanese, french and english?

Well she was only half french, remember.

Also, I don’t find Sophie the least bit attractive.

I think she was attractive as hell!!

well dude, if you’re french, the best thing to do is check out the section francaise of this forum, dear robadakis

I dont think they will ever release an unrated Kill Bill in US, UK, or Australia, etc - for the pure fact that the parent company is Disney. And i thought it was Disney’s policy that it would never release unrated DVD’s. We may only be able to get the asian version unrated.

[quote]I dont think they will ever release an unrated Kill Bill in US, UK, or Australia, etc - for the pure fact that the parent company is Disney. And i thought it was Disney’s policy that it would never release unrated DVD’s. We may only be able to get the asian version unrated.

[/quote]
It makes sense because bunea vista owns the rights to many asian movies and they have released them in seriously butchered forms cutting scenes out of them and shit. I wouldn’t be suprised if they took a key scene or two out of the Kill Bill DVD.

[quote]
It makes sense because bunea vista owns the rights to many asian movies and they have released them in seriously butchered forms cutting scenes out of them and shit. I wouldn’t be suprised if they took a key scene or two out of the Kill Bill DVD.[/quote]

Why the fuck would Buena Vista take scenes out of a DVD? Kill Bill got through the MPAA already with all the violence. We’re going to be getting the entire film, theyre not going to be edited at all. Where do you get this shit?

Bah fuck that statement, I was just not thinking. I assumed it was gonna be trimmed a bit but now that you say so it won’t be.

Fuckin Whatever

Thanks for the answers guys.

So is that a matter of fact ? In the B&W sequence there’s no way blood could be water ? It looks so clear however… Well…

And yes Sophie Fatale is really… attractive. I still don’t understand why she pronounces her french sentence that way. Sounds so fake. She really articulate every single word as if QT wanted everybody to kinda recognize the words. I think it works when she says “blonde”.

Anyway, I gotta see that movie again… I’ll go in 1 hour. Bye.

Anyone who thinks that Sophie is not attractive probably is not a heterosexual.

Sorry… hate to be the one to bring bad news.

And yes, she speaks fluent French, English, and Japanese.

I don’t think he means a dvd chop of the theatrical release. Faggot MPAA companies often buy the rights to foreign films then shop the shit out of them before making them available to the US public. Its as if the Japanese version was the original theatrical release then put the american version out on DVD. They wouldn’t do that to the american version but there is a reason that movies like battle royale are not out for US mass consumption. But hey, they know what’s best for us and we should all line up like cattle and conform to what they say anyway… rRght BMF?