Best Trailer?

Does anyone else think this has the best trailer of all the tarantino films, the one where it goes ‘‘santas got a brand new bag’’ ? i think its a great trailer! anyone else agree?

after Kill Bill yes

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
Does anyone else think this has the best trailer of all the tarantino films, the one where it goes ‘‘santas got a brand new bag’’ ? i think its a great trailer! anyone else agree?
[/quote]

I love it. It almost makes the film to appear more action packed than it is too!

The RD and PF trailers make them appear to be comedy films… although I dunno which one I like best although I love the tagline…“This Christmas Santa’s got a brand new bag”

[quote=“Jack Rabbit Slim”]
The RD and PF trailers make them appear to be comedy films… although I dunno which one I like best although I love the tagline…“This Christmas Santa’s got a brand new bag”
[/quote]

You know, that’s true! Pulp Fiction always did look like a comedy to me when watching the trailer. Weird.

yeah pulp fiction did make you think it was a comedy one i seen for PF was ‘‘one of the funniest films of the year’’