Best one liner's in QT movies

The first time i watched pulp fiction i was amazed about how many one liners there were. I remember when i pulled a jules winnfield on my older sister (17) when i was 13.

Basically she was doing the whole ‘i can’t hear you’ trying to make me feel like an idiot, because well she is an older sister… i let her say ‘what’ twice before i got pissed… and then the rest of the conversation went something like this.

Me: “What country you from?!”

Sis: “what?” (but a more confused ‘what’)

Me: " ‘What’ ain’t no country I know! Do they speak English in "What?"

Sis: “what?”

Me: "English-motherfucker-can-you-speak- it?“

Now what i didn’t tell you before is that my parents and my grandparents are there… so my nana gasps in horror and my mom has me by the ear dragging me to my room, my sister is absolutley distraught and my dad, (i caught a glimps of him when my mom twisted my ear in a way that it forced me to look over my shoulder) My dad (a 270 pound, 6’4” man) on the ground grabing his gut laughing so hard that he was crying.

I think thats when i started to love QT… i mean my dad took 5 minutes to get on his feet and then i could hear my mom, from my room, yelling at my dad asking him if he taught me that. So she made him come talk to me, and then my dad opened my door, sat on my bed… gave me a decent lecture partly about me watching Pulp Fiction without him, grabed my hand and we did or father, daughter fancy handshake. and then we went out and rented Reservoire dogs.

Needless to say… “English -motherfucker-do-you-speak-it?” is my all time favorite one liner in PF… it got me to love QT, it was the first time i told off my sister, and its my favorite moment i shared with my father.

what about:

-’ This is a tasty burger’

-‘Huh Huh, dont be talking 2 me about foot massage, im the foot fuckin masta!’

-‘Whos Zed?

… Zeds dead!’

-‘You flock of seagulls’

-‘Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuckin car.’

Given a bitch a foot massage and eatin her out aint even the same fuckin ballpark. That is one of my favorite’s.

“okay first thing’s fucking last”

Choice between takin out some stupid motherfucker and doin ten years. Aint no choice at all

I used the same soap as you and the towel didn’t look like a god damn maxi pad when I was done.

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
I used the same soap as you and the towel didn’t look like a god damn maxi pad when I was done.
[/quote]

My favorite too.

But wait a minute… why is this topic in the music section…

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
[/quote] That is a good one lol!

“royale with chese”

the way that vinceent says it…the coolest thing in the entire movie!

"I just shot Marvin in the Face!"

I had to laugh so hard the first time i saw it.

“get your hands off of the nigger” - Maynard

[quote=“CopperHead”]
But wait a minute… why is this topic in the music section…
[/quote]

the man’s got a point ;D

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
[/quote]

Has to be one of the best lines I laugh at everytime.

also I like

’Now pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fuckin car.’

When me or my brother says something that sounds like an order, we always say, in Vincent’s voice, “A please would be nice.”

For me it’s “Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite.” It’s just so arrogant and insulting.

LANCE

…people who know the difference between good shit and bad shit, this is the house they come to. My shit, I’ll take the Pepsi Challenge with Amsterdam shit any ol’ day of the fuckin’ week.

VINCENT

That’s a bold statement.

"Hey, my name’s Paul, and this is between ya’ll."

Damn, even minor characters in a QT film get good lines…

“Shut the fuck up fatman! This ain’t none of yo’ godamn business!”

“I was a real bad daddy!”