Best films from your country?

[quote]A lot of people don’t like Trainspotting? I thought everybody liked it… At least I do, I love it![/quote]

It is just many people on other chatboards when I talk about it don’t seem to be big fans of it! At least there is someone else now that likes it!

I don’t hate it, i don’t love it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweden: Sällskapsresan! Part one and part two are hilarious!

what are your thoughts about Fucking Amal? everyone loves that film here, i must of seen it over 10 times in school, i quite like it, normally i hate these “youth oriented” films because they always come over forced, but FA is great, i’m bored with it now but nevertheless a cool film

i like the scene where the girls in the car after they got picked by some old dude… ;D

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
what are your thoughts about Fucking Amal? everyone loves that film here, i must of seen it over 10 times in school, i quite like it, normally i hate these “youth oriented” films because they always come over forced, but FA is great, i’m bored with it now but nevertheless a cool film
[/quote]
I havent even seen Fucking Ã…mÃ¥l… Maybe I should :stuck_out_tongue: Is there lesbians in that movie? Because I might have seen some part of it.

Lukas Moodyson is great! He made that awesome movie Tillsammans(together)!

“You are wearing girls-shoes”

“I’m not”

“Yes you are”

“No, I’m not”

“Yes you are”

"Fucking fascist!"

haha little kids rock :wink:

I liked that film

That movie rox! i love Tillsammans

Yeah me too. I have to watch it again! We have it in our summerhouse :stuck_out_tongue:

My sistah have it on dvd :smiley:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
My sistah have it on dvd :smiley:
[/quote]
I’m not sure but I think that we have it at home too, but on vhs and I don’t feel like going through our fucking collection :stuck_out_tongue:

Russia-‘Night Watch’ (Nochnoi Dozor), ‘Diamond Arm’ (Brilliantovaya Ruka), ‘State Counsellor’ (Statsky Sovetnik), ‘Girls’ (Devchata), ‘Operation ?’ (Operaziya ?), ‘The Specialties of the National Fishing’ (it’s a trilogy they also ‘Hunt during the winter season’, and ‘Politics’)

[quote=“Piratess”]
‘Night Watch’ (Nochnoi Dozor)[/quote]
Yeah, that’s a movie to be proud of!

Btw, I’m really looking forward to see the Swedish movie “Kill Your Darlings” that is gonna have premiere here in sweden 14th of April… Sounds like a very cool movie … Will be in English but with mostly Swedish actors…

okay, maybe not MOSTLY swedish actors but a lot of them :wink:

Kill Your Darlings (2006) - IMDb

I’m really looking forward to Paul Verhoeven’s next movie, the Dutch WWII movie Zwartboek. This is gonna be the best Dutch war movie after Verhoeven’s Soldaat van Oranje ('77). Haha, I don’t even know if there are more Dutch war movies than those two.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389557/

I’m looking forward to… wait lemme think…aah Day Watch

Hi. I’m from Moscow. We had The Day Watch in January. Yeah,

it’s gone slower comparing to NW :slight_smile: And sappier too :slight_smile: A couple

of additional love stories. It’s nice anyway.

My top Russian movies:

The cranes are flying - can’t help crying

Assa - a kind of generation symbol

Ivan Vasilievich changes the job - very funny

Andrei Roublev - beauuuutiful

Night watch - no comments :wink:

Mr.West’s adventures in the land of bolsheviks - a silent film of the 20s - INCREDIBLY funny

In Belgium, I think also about “Les Convoyeurs attendent”.

I’m from Poland and in my country people don’t like our greatest filmmakers (don’t ask me why, I don’t understand it)

that’s the reason why Roman Polanski (Repulsive, Rosemary’s Baby) or Krzysztof Kieslowski (Short Film About Killing, Three Colours) went out of here and start to make a flicks in other countrys - like UK or France

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
A lot of people don’t like Trainspotting? I thought everybody liked it… At least I do, I love it!
[/quote]

I do too, and I think so too : a lot like the movie ! Did you read the book ? Great too :wink: