BANNERS - WALLPAPERS / tech stuff

In the Website board, we started new topics about

[size=200]BANNERS

and

WALLPAPERS[/size]

Please help us!

Create some decent Banners and Wallpapers for this site.

In NOVEMBER we have a BANNERS COMPETITON. You can post your stuff in the Website board. End of the month the best onces will be elected. The rules will be posted by the admin himself in some days. If you are talended, c´mon hepl us and make some! The best banners will be shown on the Quention Tarantino Archives Banner Site!

This topic here is for every kinda question about technical problems and suggestions.

You wanna make some Banners or Wallpapers, but have some questions?

Post them here!

along with CPS, i’m pretty confused about technical stuff too.

what program(s) do you use to create banners?

[quote=“The Shepherd”]
along with CPS, i’m pretty confused about technical stuff too.

what program(s) do you use to create banners?
[/quote]

I use Photoshop CS.

i recomment photoshop CS’s ImagereadyCS which allowsyou to easily make anmations, tweens and the likes…

a banner should be 468x60 pixels max. in size andshould have less than 20 or even 10 kb in filesize.

the banners shoul have tarantino.info or Tarantino Archives or both on them and should be eye-catching :wink:

check out the respective topic in the website related section to read about the competition.

Can someone explain me how to make animated banners?

PLease, please, please.

Macromedia Flash. I use it to make animations and pictures and everything like that. Due to two reasons:

1. It’s easy to use;
  2. I don’t have any other programs like Corel Draw or something like that.

I mainly use Cinema 4D to create abstracts and modify them in Photoshop where I also create banners. For animated stuff I also use Cinema 4D or Adobe Image Ready.

I used to work with Adobe Illustrator aswell…but now just those 2.